SNOW DAY!
SNOW DAY

It's a Snow Day in the UK!

Inches And Inches Of Snow! And its still Falling!

Reply if its Snowing and Where! Maybe even take a Picture of your Area!

[Image: 10g9pi0.jpg]
Snowing where I am and it was yesterday, 2 days at home, It's kinda getting dull, England.
There is snow in Germany too. *Lucky*
We haz snow here. See. Right here!
*** The snowball impacts nicely on Jamie's face.
In Norway there's alot more snow than in that picture Tounge (pwnd) and we've had it for..... almost a month now, and it's -15 outside Thinking Liked the picture though. Pretty epic Smile
I live in Leicester and im about to do my paper round so i will post on off it Smile

Ok pics:
This is just a road Tounge

This is normally green so it's kinda changed Tounge

I'm not saying where I live in the UK Tounge I'd love to go to Norway - I have a few friends over there Cheese
Fark, we have now snow in good ol' Western Germany too since Monday. I hate it because everyone is like "OH MY GOSH SNOW" when they are driving on the streets and you can't even go 40 km/h on a normal street. That's the reason why I take the highway for getting to work in winter, it's much faster and it makes more fun. Everyone is like scared, I hate that. Nobody can drive properly.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
My dad was going 50 on this long road, Span out on the corner and stopped perfectly straight on the corner Tounge
He stopped?! Who breaks loses!
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.