What?
Your name: Spud

Your ban ID: 9129

Banned by: Holdem

Server: Both (I'm guessing)

Involved: -a

Why we should unban you: Okay well, if you had read what I was saying in OOC then you would of seen that I had to go for dinner, first I wrote "AFK a min, my mum is f*cking deaf" because she had called me then I asked why she didnt hear me, twice. Then I came back and said "God danm it, every time I equip tranq ammo I have to go for dinner. Bye guys." then I left. I had no idea I was being arrested I was facing the wall in my garage haha. It must of been some sort of misunderstanding.

Lots of love, Edwardo (Spud)
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
You where inside the Villa 1 when Officers where raiding, then an Officer said that you Disconnected, therefore Disconnecting to avoid the situation.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I was in the radio station before I left, and I never saw anything from an officer, are you sure it was me?
Don't you remember you were talking to me and LoopY about our walls and stuff?
I believe you where that Corleone that was in the Villa1.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Mate, I was a rebel in the radio station, I have a video from not to long before I was banned, showing me inside the radio station as a rebel. Also you may recognise the base because we were discussing the walls height and whether you can shoot through or not.

Its gunna take a while to upload to youtube for me to show you.

http://youtu.be/_gRrofDf8Ww
Okay that will be the video but its not uploaded yet it just gave the the URL
I believe I might of gotten the names mixed up then, I could swear it was you, since you showed disconecting in the console.

I'll issue an unban.