The Shadow Associates Agency
(12-29-2013, 02:51 AM)Greekin Wrote:
(12-28-2013, 09:13 PM)Drogas Wrote:
(12-28-2013, 07:55 PM)Greekin Wrote: Wow. I never knew you agents had to have the patience to wait four months. #nevahcominbackhereagain #leave #nolo #swag #yolo #hashtag

I have a couple things for you to help why you were never even thought about to join.

1. The issues you caused when you were in the Dark Brotherhood. You know you were the reason a war almost started. Not the clan but YOU.

2. Personal issues between you and Agents. You can guess what happened in game to cause this little issue.

3. You havent been on FL since October 4th so why do you care?

Why do I care? I would at least have liked some sort of message saying "Denied" or something like that, and without that message it just leaves me to assume that this is an inactive clan. I doubt that it would take three months to refer to those events that you just listed and say, "Hmm. This guy does not look fit for the job. Lets send him a message saying that he is denied."

Let me tell you this, with this attitude you will never join this clan. Understood?
The following 1 user Likes ousmN's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(12-29-2013, 01:22 PM)ousmN Wrote:
(12-28-2013, 07:55 PM)Greekin Wrote: Wow. I never knew you agents had to have the patience to wait four months. #nevahcominbackhereagain #leave #nolo #swag #yolo #hashtag

I have a couple things for you to help why you were never even thought about to join.

1. The issues you caused when you were in the Dark Brotherhood. You know you were the reason a war almost started. Not the clan but YOU.

2. Personal issues between you and Agents. You can guess what happened in game to cause this little issue.

Why do I care? I would at least have liked some sort of message saying "Denied" or something like that, and without that message it just leaves me to assume that this is an inactive clan. I doubt that it would take three months to refer to those events that you just listed and say, "Hmm. This guy does not look fit for the job. Lets send him a message saying that he is denied."

Let me tell you this, with this attitude you will never join this clan. Understood?

I don't even want to be in it anymore. The way I see it it's dead.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-29-2013, 02:55 PM)Greekin Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 01:22 PM)ousmN Wrote:

I don't even want to be in it anymore. The way I see it it's dead.

It is not like anyone cares whether you are in the clan or not, Greekin. Just leave the clan alone and stop posting these negative posts on their clan page. Try to start your own clan and run it for almost 2 years, I am sure you would not appreciate people coming on to your thread and starting to post incredibly immature hashtags along with stupid statements.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 11 users Like Floodify's post:
  • DoomDude1, Enzyme, Feffe, Kpred, Morbid, Weecow, Barkles, ousmN, Grub, Iraqi Eagle, NotSep
This shows how much the general FL population don't appreciate how much work goes into clans, both in Garry's mod and any other games. I certainly didn't understand how hard it was to run a group of about 20 people, let alone attempting to please everyone around you. Sometimes things can't always be done for you... sometimes the employers have to be selfish to make a better decision. They strive not to let someone with a certain attitude or negative intellect join the team and ruin the experience for everyone . As already stated above, applications take time and they don't want to be going making the wrong decision. Please just reflect and think if the words you typed in ''rage'' were the right ones.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(12-30-2013, 12:23 AM)Link66 Wrote: This shows how much the general FL population don't appreciate how much work goes into clans, both in Garry's mod and any other games. I certainly didn't understand how hard it was to run a group of about 20 people, let alone attempting to please everyone around you. Sometimes things can't always be done for you... sometimes the employers have to be selfish to make a better decision. They strive not to let someone with a certain attitude or negative intellect join the team and ruin the experience for everyone . As already stated above, applications take time and they don't want to be going making the wrong decision. Please just reflect and think if the words you typed in ''rage'' were the right ones.

No, I appreciate all the work that goes into these clans. It is just that this clan has not even had the courtesy to send the applicants who are denied a message saying "denied". (Or at least me).
This is one of THE clans on fearless which makes the requirements and pressure of applicants high. The SAA representatives that announces these decisions are terribly busy for obvious reasons.

Im sorry if you and others felt forgotten or neglected not receiving a denie post/message, could possibly be an area of them to improve in.
(12-30-2013, 01:26 AM)Greekin Wrote:
(12-30-2013, 12:23 AM)Link66 Wrote: This shows how much the general FL population don't appreciate how much work goes into clans, both in Garry's mod and any other games. I certainly didn't understand how hard it was to run a group of about 20 people, let alone attempting to please everyone around you. Sometimes things can't always be done for you... sometimes the employers have to be selfish to make a better decision. They strive not to let someone with a certain attitude or negative intellect join the team and ruin the experience for everyone . As already stated above, applications take time and they don't want to be going making the wrong decision. Please just reflect and think if the words you typed in ''rage'' were the right ones.

No, I appreciate all the work that goes into these clans. It is just that this clan has not even had the courtesy to send the applicants who are denied a message saying "denied". (Or at least me).

If you have the need to keep posting here and being generally annoying you obviously still want to join. Let me give you some advice, get over yourself. The world isn't centered around you, this is a clan on a Garry's Mod community. Grub is also an admin, that means he has important responsibilities to deal with as well as the clan and your impatience.
(12-30-2013, 01:38 AM)Hyde Wrote: This is one of THE clans on fearless which makes the requirements and pressure of applicants high. The SAA representatives that announces these decisions are terribly busy for obvious reasons.

Im sorry if you and others felt forgotten or neglected not receiving a denie post/message, could possibly be an area of them to improve in.

No, they had already decided I was denied (refer to Enzymes post). They just did not have the courtesy to send me a one word message "Denied".

In my message that sparked the hate, I was simply expressing my opinion about fearless (In a short and sweat message). The rules do allow me to do this, as I can back it up with proper arguments.

'Forum Rules Wrote:You are allowed to state your opinion about Fearless, even if it's negative. Please make sure your opinion is based on arguments and is not just spreading hate, because that will result in a warning/ban. Don't state your opinion about the community randomly in threads, this is unnecessary and offtopic
If you think we should be more clear in telling people if they have been accepted or not into SAA, then I think you should say so. Constructive critisism is welcome, although what you said was not constructive, nor was it mature from your side. You chose a poor approach and you could easily have formulated yourself in a better way, and the message would have been recieved, without you making such an ass out of yourself.

Anyways, I will take this onwards and I will make a suggestion if we cannot be a bit more informative to our applicants about if they are accepted or not.
I will now ask all of you guys to just end this argument here.

As I've said before; These things take time. We need to contact references, and we need to monitor you and see if your behaviour is something we wish for in our agents. We need to gather opinions from different members of SAA and we take our time to make sure we aren't making a decicion we don't want to make. We are carefull with accepting people, as we do not want people to give SAA a bad name because they turn out to have qualities which we didn't see at first glance.

I want to thank people for applying to SAA. It's nice to see that people want to be a part of this agency. I ask for applicants to be patient and understanding.

Sincerely,

Erik DeFynne
Adviser for the Shadow Associates Agency.
The following 7 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Hyde, Morbid, Floodify, StrikeOne, Grub, Feffe, Iraqi Eagle
It saddens me to see such a high amount of hatred toward each other. If you haven't realized, the SAA keeps a lot of things locked away in a safe away from public eyes. Personally, our application process never stops. People don't receive a "You're denied", because I do believe in chances. I've seen people change from two weeks to 6months. Sometimes what we view from you isn't what we expect so I may take the name out of circulation which, Agents see that as a deny, but in reality I still keep such applicant within the back of my mind, hoping one day they will reach out and show the seriousness that we ask for. It seems only people ruin their chances by committing rash actions which can be seen above. A lot of you may not realize the amount of time I alone put into each application because I truly care about my Agents, The Agency, and the community within the Agency. If the Agency rushed through each application, then we wouldn't know who you are nor your character. There are people who showcase the determination, effort, and the loyalty that we look for within a person because why create an environment for others that doesn't feel like home? From the past, I've seen a lot which is why I, and other Agents, work so tirelessly on each application. When someone enters the Agency, they enter almost into a family. That meaning, I know they'll be there when I need them and I'll do the same for them. Every Agent to me is deeply special from the first moment and I continue to cherish those old moments. Some say I take it a bit too far, but it is how I feel and I will never neglect those loyal to me. Which is why I continue to thank those who stand by my side every waking moment of the day.

On a brighter note,

Congratulations to a Head Agent who has proven their skills and determination. A Head Agent who would not quit no matter the consequences. Handling tasks most would turn away from,

I proudly Announce
ENZYME
to be our newest Adviser. You've proven to of been an essential aide when I needed you most. The Agency knows you will handle your new tasks well.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub