Unban request from MaRePaRe007
Rainbow 
Your name: MaRePaRe007

Your ban ID: 9705

Banned by: [FL] PrivateToast
Server: rp_evocity_v33x and rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: Look, i know i baricated door to city and didnt posted key pad and standing on someones body when accidently killed him, and i am truly sorry for doing that, i just wanted to protect president becose my job was police commander. Im truly sorry for all i did. I love your server. Its cool. I want to play again, so pls unban me. I rly want another chance on your server! I promise i wont do that anymore!

Sorry for all i did,

MaRePaRe007.
Your ban ID is 9075, not 9705.

From my point of view, if you knew that what you where doing was against the rules, you shouldn't of done them in the first place. The ban is there for another 3 days and 8 hours. I believe that should teach you a lesson and you will appreciate more your time in the server. Hopefully you won't do it again.

But it's still PrivateToast's decision, since it's his ban.

Regards,
[FL] Holdem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
If you know what you did, why didn't you just stop?

I say no to unban.

[FL] PrivateToast
I agree, you stopped every one from doing there usual stuff, including me as I was called out (Paramedic), if you want to make a checkpoint, go to the build server and make a good one, dupe it, and that's it.
Ban expired