Hitman
(04-26-2012, 11:54 AM)Mahti Wrote: Seems pretty cool though, I've just been playing lately all Hitmans.
Totally worth of dow...Buying it!

Totally worth my money.
I felt that this game was too different. It strays away from the point of Hitman and became more of a stealth game. Disguises are incredibly flawed as well.
The following 1 user Likes mono's post:
  • Gamesdude109
(11-26-2012, 06:30 AM)mono Wrote: I felt that this game was too different. It strays away from the point of Hitman and became more of a stealth game. Disguises are incredibly flawed as well.

They admitted that and they said they are in the process of re-working the system.
I once played a Hitman demo, it said "Throw the coin to distract the guards" I did so and they both turned to me and yelled "Wachu doin' cracker?" and proceeded to shoot me.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
the new hitman is throwed!!! i like dat its more stealth based, but then again when has hitman never been about stealth? it always has been idk.
but im glad to hear that they are fixing that disguise shit but then again it should have been fine at launch so im kind of dissapointed...
(11-26-2012, 05:13 PM)Spud Wrote: I once played a Hitman demo, it said "Throw the coin to distract the guards" I did so and they both turned to me and yelled "Wachu doin' cracker?" and proceeded to shoot me.

Yea, Thats death of a show-man, You need to wait for them to move over to the coin, Then sneak out.

When half-way, Start to run to the door.