Hitman
Hey, I wanted to know if anyone on the Forum was looking into/ excited for the upcoming installment to the Hitman series. Please post your thoughts!
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Well I loved Hitman Blood Money,
I like the game itself and I'm looking forward to the new hitman for sure !!
The following 1 user Likes Bandut's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx
One thing that bothers me is the dramatic change in voice actors. You'd think they'd keep the original voices from the rest of the series. I hope this doesn't change the feel of the game.
I'm afraid they've destroyed way too much since the other games..

It looks too easy and linear. Still gonna buy it though.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx, Noobias
The gameplay video inside the museum looked really good, it seemed to have a lot more tension and atmosphere than the other games in my opinion.
I'll definitely be buying it!
Seems pretty cool though, I've just been playing lately all Hitmans.
Totally worth of dow...Buying it!
Seems a bit too non-hit-man'y for my tastes but im still buying it either way.
(04-26-2012, 10:37 AM)StillAlive Wrote: I'm afraid they've destroyed way too much since the other games..

It looks too easy and linear. Still gonna buy it though.

I agree with the decreased level of difficulty, this reminds me of Splinter Cell Conviction's crticism. Especially with the new "Hitman Sense" I believe they call it, where Hitman can see the paths of enemies. Takes away from the self made plans of attack.
(04-26-2012, 12:49 PM)BenyBlancoBrnx Wrote: I agree with the decreased level of difficulty, this reminds me of Splinter Cell Conviction's crticism. Especially with the new "Hitman Sense" I believe they call it, where Hitman can see the paths of enemies. Takes away from the self made plans of attack.

That, and that they've said the maps are no near as large anymore. What killed it mostly for me was the thing that it's so linear from the looks from it. Hitman was one of the best franchises exactly because the player could choose himself how to attack, get in, get-away, disguise and all that.

From what we've seen untill now, it looks very narrow and mainstream.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx
I'd by it but my ps3 is broken, no way that game is gonna run on this PC...

But the DEV's said there would be a option to turn things off like the whats it called with the red lines.