Hitman
The game is bad on the optimized side; game play wise I love it.

You can be a brutal maniac and kill every soul in the game and still get a good score. Cheese

Surprisingly, the game also has 47 achievements.

Were talking about absolution right? :x
The one big thing ive noticed as an issue to me is the way the disguise system acts now, in the other hitman games if you took a disguise, and got to close to someone, they would no doubt figure out it was you, BUT if you stayed at a distance they wouldnt really give you a 2nd glance if your disguise had say a mask, or you looked like one of the guys.

NOW! If your 15 feet away with a mask, they will still spot you so long as this weird little arrow fills up or if your about 2 feet away they will instantly know its you, which is pretty annoying, if im wearing a balaclava and face sheild how the heck are they going to know its me unless i do somthing im not supposed to be doing.

Im hopeing they change this feature so its more like the old games in the sense its based more on how you act, and how much of your face is covered mixed with how far you are to them, compared to the current just baseing off how far you are from them.

Because who here could walk right past an entire SWAT team in a SWAT team uniform with a balaclava and face shield when escapeing the asylum in the 3rd game without them giving you a 2nd glance because you were doing what they were doing?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(11-21-2012, 02:17 AM)BlackDog Wrote: -snip-

I like it for the most part, it adds realism when done properly.
A local street gang member in a small town would know all of the members, if some random bald guy shows up out of the blue then they would suspect something is wrong.
However if you're fully covered then there's no way they'd know it's someone else. I'm gonna guess they'll keep it for the difficulty (gameplay over realism).
Although I'd prefer it if they had it forced enabled for the harder difficulties and choice of on or off for the easy ones.
Well, I just brought all the DLC (Except Public Enemy which I already have) without and 2nd thought XD

Just activated it!
Im so happy c;
(11-21-2012, 12:48 PM)Hidde Wrote: Just activated it!
Im so happy c;

You still need to get all the DLC you dont have XD
The "DLC" you're talking about is incredibly unnecessary, Warior ahahah! Smile

- Blackdog I totally agree with you. I play on Hard and disguises are pretty much not functioning at all. They can spot you miles away.
Besides that, the game is outstanding.
(11-21-2012, 06:42 PM)StillAlive Wrote: The "DLC" you're talking about is incredibly unnecessary, Warior ahahah! Smile

- Blackdog I totally agree with you. I play on Hard and disguises are pretty much not functioning at all. They can spot you miles away.
Besides that, the game is outstanding.

BUT WHO GIVES A DAMN, I WANT TO BE ADAM JENSEN SHOOTING A TOMMY-GUN!

(I already got the Public-Enemy pack in my pre-order Cheese )
Having a great time with it so far. I have always enjoyed how open the Hitman series is.
It's so frikkin' epic. I love how he throws a knife to somone's face Cheese.
But i got One problem. I can't use the contract's mode. It just keeps loaden when i'm trying to find a game. Please help me!