Hitman
Cannot wait for this. From what I've seen it's going to be just like the step up from Contracts to Blood money. Can't wait to wield the Silverballers again Cheese
Just to update you guys.
Not long ago they release a whole 17:00 walkthrough of the map "Streets of Hope"
The graphics looks insane and so does the gameplay. Damn I'm looking forward to this game. It's definitely not linear as I thought it was and the map seems pretty large just in this level too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtoNYJjp9uY
Hitman looks so awesome...
I wonder how I didnt knew about it before...
I am out of money... but I really wanna get this.
That video really changed my view of the game.
(08-09-2012, 11:23 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: I am out of money... but I really wanna get this.

1) Giveaways (if you are luck)
2) You wanna say you wont collect 20$ till novemeber 20th? Smile
(08-09-2012, 11:39 PM)Donut1052 Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 11:23 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: I am out of money... but I really wanna get this.

I doubt this game will retail for $20, more like $60... It'l be a while before its $20... :l

3 months to get 60 dollars.... Impossible
(08-10-2012, 12:07 AM)xTC224x Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 11:39 PM)Donut1052 Wrote:

I doubt this game will retail for $20, more like $60... It'l be a while before its $20... :l

Oh damnit! sorry
I forgot that prices for video games in russia differ A LOT from any other countries is

I will give you example
right now, we have CS:GO preorder for 7$
any new released game in jewel pack is 17$ and 20 at DVD box

Prices in russian steam and gaming retailer stores differ pretty damn much
However they raised hitman preorder price now for 30$ for a Hitman: Absolution professional deluxe edition
I've just pre-ordered the Deluxe Professional-Edition. Damn I am so looking forward to playing this!

The package:
[Image: gaming_hitman_absolution_deluxe_pro_edition.jpg]
The scary as all hell to see in the dark 47, turned into a big headed toy, strange little thing but the rest looks awsome.

I do love the fact they brought back the original voice of 47 instead of replaceing him with Nathan Drake "or the guy who plays him, but he sounds the same in everything he does"
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]