Hitman
(05-07-2012, 06:39 AM)xTC224x Wrote: But the DEV's said there would be a option to turn things off like the whats it called with the red lines.

Ah, I like that!
Oh how Id love for that feature! New trailer series everyone!
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Holy shit what?
NEW voice acting for Hitman Absolution D:
AW HELL NO
I love the Blood Money's Diana and 47's voice acting.... :c

Btw being able to turn off the Red lights? Yes, thats an exelent idea.

In the end the game is just going to be... flat out awsome for those who loved the previous Hitman games, specially Blood Money (my personal favourite).
I've been waiting for this game ever since I finished Blood Money.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 1 user Likes Rowan13's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx
(05-08-2012, 02:28 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: In the end the game is just going to be... flat out awsome for those who loved the previous Hitman games, specially Blood Money (my personal favourite).
I've been waiting for this game ever since I finished Blood Money.

Word!
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx
They heard our prayers! Check out this new E3 footage. Shows us that it's not near as linear as some people (especielly me) thought it was going to be. Damn. Can't wait to get this. And look at the graphics!

King of Chinatown
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx
(06-07-2012, 11:36 AM)StillAlive Wrote: They heard our prayers! Check out this new E3 footage. Shows us that it's not near as linear as some people (especielly me) thought it was going to be. Damn. Can't wait to get this. And look at the graphics!

King of Chinatown

[Image: 1282786204310.jpg?1318992465]
King of Chinatown looks awesome. The first things they showed were far too linear and looked pretty damned awful, this looks a lot better now, more like a real Hitman game. Graphics I don't care about, I'd rather they reduced to graphics but upped the level of Hitman'ish things and story, but the lighting and gritty feel is nice.

I hope the rest of the game is like this.
I do hope that in this Hitman there's a bigger assortment of weapons, yet I personally try playing my first play thru without any weapons. It worked well in Blood Money. Also I hope that the AI will be able to see a pool of blood and not just walk away... Some obvious things that in Blood Money was not a problem need to start working. AI needs an upgrade in terms of realizing that something is of the matter.
I noticed he was using a knife instead of his Fiber Wire. I would assume they still have the fiber wire. But also, like Faustie said. I hope they don't make the game too easy, and keep the same root's from Blood Money and the 2nd game. This will be a for sure buy for me, and have been waiting for this since 2007, the year I discovered Blood Money on my original Xbox. Can't wait for this game and it for sure be one of my favorite game's as Blood Money is.

EDIT : I heard the guy say that the AI will finally notice the Blood on the ground. It alway's bugged me how on some level's of Blood Money, I could just snipe people, hide the body, and nobody cared. Their would be a huge pile of blood but it didn't seem to matter. Glad that they fixed this.
If anyone saw the Saints Trailer, I cannot believe they all got taken out LOL.
King of Chinatown!