Gamemode Crashed
The gamemode just crashed please restart it?

Wtf is wrong with the admins, there has been already over 7 online in the Forums and still no restart? And the admins wont accept friend request SO HOW THE HELL SHAL WE FUCKING CONTACT AN ADMIN?
(04-24-2012, 01:59 PM)Okiver Wrote: Wtf is wrong with the admins, there has been already over 7 online in the Forums and still no restart? And the admins wont accept friend request SO HOW THE HELL SHAL WE freaking CONTACT AN ADMIN?

That isn't exactly the best way to express your opinion. Being an admin is first and foremost a hobby. Not a job. Admins don't owe you anything, and if they are busy doing something else (even being on the forums) they don't have to respond to your calls.

The minute responding to something becomes obligatory, administrating goes from being a hobby, to being a job (albeit one without pay).
(04-24-2012, 02:38 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 01:59 PM)Okiver Wrote: Wtf is wrong with the admins, there has been already over 7 online in the Forums and still no restart? And the admins wont accept friend request SO HOW THE HELL SHAL WE freaking CONTACT AN ADMIN?

That isn't exactly the best way to express your opinion. Being an admin is first and foremost a hobby. Not a job. Admins don't owe you anything, and if they are busy doing something else (even being on the forums) they don't have to respond to your calls.

The minute responding to something becomes obligatory, administrating goes from being a hobby, to being a job (albeit one without pay).
"Contact an Admin" At least they could be fucking active this is important.
So to make this clear, you message us with just "OMG GAMEMODE IS DOWN YOU DONT DO ANYTHING WTF?" and dont even give us info's about which server the gamemode crashed.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Maybe you should read the rules and shut up... The admins work very, very hard to keep everything in place and okay... It's about time you start respecting that.
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Makaveli
I'm going to reiterate what I said in my PM back to you. Shut the fuck up and start respecting admins.

(04-24-2012, 02:41 PM)Okiver Wrote:

"Contact an Admin" At least they could be freaking active this is important.
(04-24-2012, 02:41 PM)Okiver Wrote:

"Contact an Admin" At least they could be freaking active this is important.

Yeah, first of all: they decide if they want to answer your calls or not. Secondly: From the looks of it you've been very disrespectful towards them in the PM's, how should that motivate them to help you?
(04-24-2012, 02:56 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Maybe you should read the rules and shut up... The admins work very, very hard to keep everything in place and okay... It's about time you start respecting that.

Work Hard? Every admin I see is just flying around with Noclip derping around. But yes I was harsh and I admit it, Its just that "Contact An Admin" and everyone refuse to accept Steam request and everything else. Then how are we able to. Because they think they are so "popular" they don't have to accept friend requests.
First off we dont accept Friend requests from people randomly adding us for following reasons:

They tend to DDoS when they get our IP over Steam

They just rage on us.

And not to forget they constantly spam us with "PLS UNBAN ME"
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Flame's post:
  • PrivateToast
(04-25-2012, 02:22 PM)Flame Wrote: First off we dont accept Friend requests from people randomly adding us for following reasons:

They tend to DDoS when they get our IP over Steam

They just rage on us.

And not to forget they constantly spam us with "PLS UNBAN ME"

I actually tried to add one before i made this thread or posted this. BUT OH NOES. IM SO POPULAR I WON'T ACCEPT IT *F'UCK FACE*