Ban request on Joe skylynx
Name of player: Joe Skylynx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11061926

Time in GMT: 03:30 am

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: So joey was police commander and arrested me for no reason, so when i was released i decided to find him and hostage him, but he rejoined while being tied and then come back to me and tazed me then he killed me with a prop to get my guns.

Evidence: heres a screenshot of him rejoining after being tied up : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...1434735259

And another one to make sure Joey Dura is Joey Skylynx : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...1434756030
Now I find this interesting because the so called 'no reason' was actually the fact that you, Chimp, and Otanga were going around randomly tranqing, tieing, and running away from the tied up players[most of which were the officers under my command] in that period, yes you were arrested... You know what also happened though? You were killed. So was Otanga.... How do I know this? Because I watched two SS agents gun you down for trying to jump them with crowbars. After this period I decided to walk over to the clinic[next door to apartments] and get healed by the local paramedic which was trying his best to run an actual hospital. I heard reports before you guys were random tranqing officers there, but I didn't believe it till I was about two steps inside the clinic and you guys began taking pot-shots at me with the tranq-rifle. You missed twice, but hit the first time... I do admit to reconnecting because you guys were being absolute minges. I did not return automatically, but did return after another report of you guys taking pot-shots at civilians, and found you trying to run back into the apartments. I tased you, but you died because your little buddy Otanga decided to curb stomp you.
I was also already pulled aside by Coffee and warned regarding the situation, and was told the next screw-up would be two weeks.
After that I spent the remainder of my time dealing with the little minge-fest you, otanga, and chimp were starting by randomly attacking people with the 100's of guns you seemed to have.
I would also like to ask Yacino... How was it that everytime I attempted to arrest one of you, you would skyrocket out of nowhere and crowbar several officers. Not to mention you refused to obey NLR, Fear RP, and once again... All three of you would curbstomp each other to prevent arrest of the others.
Dont lie u were the only guy that i tranqed and that was not randomly at all.
That's funny... I could of sworn that several other officers/a few friends over steam were just telling me that you guys started randomly shooting civilians with an AWP, or also the fact that you were going about and constantly random tranqing/crowbarring officers even after you died. If I was lieing I wouldn't of said straight forward that, "Yeah. I left the server cause I was random tranqed."
Also i want to know why u came back to me after u rejoined , tazed me and killed me with a prop.
Case will be investigated. If you have further evidence, please post it, if not, then don't keep arguing.

Regards,
[FL] Holdem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
2. Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

In the chat box it looks like he is starting the roleplay and then you left server. Also it looks like someone else equipped a crowbar not Yacino. Not to say he wasn't breaking rules its just we don't have evidence at the moment of him breaking rules.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
It wasn't roleplay at all from my side. I was just walking into a clinic to get healed, and I was tranqed. No RP was involved aside from a personal vendetta.
He clearly stated "do you remember me?", I would like another admins opinion on the screenshot however.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I would like to see if Yacino actually died, thus breaking NLR hostaging Joey. I'll try to get some evidence on this once we get the logs up to date.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.