Essay
I was bored so decided to rant about having to redo my essay on innocence. Any tips?
Innocence? That is very broad. Just go on about how broad that word is, touching about lawful innocence (and talking about death penalties, if politics intrigue you), talk about "sexual innocence", and innocence of mind etc.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Xenomez
(04-22-2012, 09:12 PM)Dylan Wrote: Innocence? That is very broad. Just go on about how broad that word is, touching about lawful innocence (and talking about death penalties, if politics intrigue you), talk about "sexual innocence", and innocence of mind etc.

would work but I should have mentioned its about how the innocence is expressed in the poem I chose
(04-22-2012, 09:39 PM)cheylovedove Wrote:
(04-22-2012, 09:12 PM)Dylan Wrote: Innocence? That is very broad. Just go on about how broad that word is, touching about lawful innocence (and talking about death penalties, if politics intrigue you), talk about "sexual innocence", and innocence of mind etc.

would work but I should have mentioned its about how the innocence is expressed in the poem I chose

Oh that is just a minor detail, really <.<..
Could you choose from any poem, or from a set of pre-determined poems?
(04-22-2012, 09:56 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(04-22-2012, 09:39 PM)cheylovedove Wrote:

Oh that is just a minor detail, really <.<..
Could you choose from any poem, or from a set of pre-determined poems?

poems on the page he gave us, mine is about a girl crying from being heart broken in a telephone booth -.-
Kinda hard to help you if you don't show us the poem................
I once wrote an essay about Innocent Schoolgirls... ehem nevermind.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Thornix