Hello Fearless.
Rainbow 
I've been playing for a little over 2 months so I'm not really new but I never made a thread here. So I thought "Why the heck not?"

Well, lets get started then shall we?

I'm a danish boy called Jonas Busk. I'm born on the 30. december in 1996.
I joined Fearless because I have 3 friends who plays here a lot, and I definitely love this community. (But I only play on v33x)

In my spare time I go to school, hang out with my mates, go to the gym and all the stuff people normally do. Smile

So that's a bit about me if people wondered who this Leonidas guy was.

Later champs Cheese
Hey! Smile
I hope you do know that i'm fapping to you every night. I got a tape of your voice from our Skype conversations. FYI.

(04-22-2012, 02:33 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: I hope you do know that i'm fapping to you every night. I got a tape of your voice from our Skype conversations. FYI.

[Image: what_the_fuck3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Leonidas's post:
  • Grub, Fultz
(04-22-2012, 02:39 PM)Leonidas Wrote:
(04-22-2012, 02:33 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: I hope you do know that i'm fapping to you every night. I got a tape of your voice from our Skype conversations. FYI.

[Image: what_the_fuck3.jpg]

:-D

Hey dere Cheese
Hope to see you around the servers!
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Hello Leonidas,

I wish you welcome to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Hey random steam caller :3
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Leonidas
mah bro
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Leonidas