Unban request
Your name: [FL:RP]Supermiso

Your ban ID: 8493

Banned by: [FL] WorldWideCoffee

Server: None

Involved: Me admin and the guy that faked a ddos

Why we should unban you: Because the ban request that made me ban was 100% fake.

Evidence 1: He said he went offline after i said something about you wont get online again but its super easy to go offline its just to press the offline button.

Evidence 2: I never said i had his ip (lol he used photoshop there or somthing) I said i have your steam id and btw where the hell would i get his ip?

Evidence 3: I never said You will never get on the internet again i said You will never get on fearless again.
I dont even know how to ddos and his evidence was fake.

[FL] WorldWideCoffee please pm me and i can explain more
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Backseat Moderation
For queef's sake you can't support an unban, now get off the internet and dive into a tub of jizz

Edit: dafuq? Where'd Joker's post go?
Colonel, do not post in unban requests unless it involves you. And we dont do unbans with PMs, if you want to explain something more, do it here.
[Image: 352kv3n.png]
Thanks for the sig dry ^_^
(I was the one who posted the ban request)

To me that doesn't look fake and you have had a lot of history of anger (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11736). Also LowerFlowerPower posted in the ban request saying, "Indeed,he also has threaten to ddos me too and also he's the biggest minge i have ever seen get away. He literally Crowbars people to death and then tells people that they (victims) were tying to rob them..."
Well going offline is not evidence to get ddosed lol it takes like 10sec to fake it all you need to do is pull out the network wire or unconnect from your network or turn off your router
If he did do that then you will still be banned for threatening to DDoS him...
Well if he faked it he should get perm for faking a ddos that made a member get perm
And i just want to say somthing if you say you will never get on the internet again thats not a threat and you dont know what he said befor or after or anything like that it could be a missunderstanding
Saying you will never get on the internet again sounds like a threat to me...
No saying i will fucking ddos you so you never get on the internet again that is a threat and btw it might be a missunderstanding