Ok, this is stupid
I don't mean to be a little cry baby, but I've donated about 8 dollars to this server for cash, and I've used it well.
Not too long ago I had a large room full of money printers, weed, and drug labs.
Right as I was going to collect my cash the server crashed.
I didn't think this was a big deal as it has crashed before and my things stayed.

THIS time, when I got back to my area, all of my stuff was gone.
I had about 2,000 to 3,000+ (including the weed probably about 4,000+ dollars) dollars being generated in that room.
I'm not asking for a donation refund, I'm just asking for my money that was lost back.
I don't mean to cause problems, I just feel that I shouldn't be penalized for money that was lost due to YOUR server crashing.

For all of you that think I'm trying to cry or whine, go fuck yourselfs, cus' I'm not. I simply want what I earned back.

Thanks,
Dugan
maybe you need a hug?

[Image: ifyjx0.jpg]
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 3 users Like Anakonda's post:
  • Haarek, TC224, Ronchiiik
We cannot refund for server crashes mostly because if we had to do that it would take up a ton of time. We need to verify you even had contra to begin with, and we can only check that days later after this even has even happened.

Also, why is this in the roleplay section? Moved to help & support.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Refunds are only handed out for planned server restarts I believe.
Yeah i know the feeling Wink
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
Like I said, I had no intention of causing problems.
I just put a lot of money into that contraband and I'm down to about 10k now.
All I am asking for is a little retribution, that is all.
alittle tip...

Passive RP...

when no money is waisted Smile
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

I remember, I had two money printers, around 8 weed plants and 4 drug labs, server crashed, I took sceenies, and when it came back admin refused to give me a refund, both admins that I asked actually.

Shit happens, and when it happened to me, not one fuck was given that day.
[Image: source.gif]
(04-19-2012, 06:21 PM)Señor Dugan Wrote: I didn't think this was a big deal as it has crashed before and my things stayed.

wasnt a crash then
Crashes won't get refunded, for the reason beflok stated. Exceptions are not being made.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.