[DENIED] ^1Kevin -CoDs- and pro killer CoDs
Exclamation 
Player name: ^1Kevin -CoDs- and pro killer CoDs

SteamID (if possible): Didnt think of getting it before they DCed

Time in GMT: yesterday evening..

Summary: Well I found a base at the slums, so I raided it. I yelled raid, and everything. Found lots of contraband, destroyed them, and just when I was done with that, I heard someone entering the place. I got in position. They both entered with each their money printer. I yelled raid on the mic and told them to get down, and get over to the corner. They did so, then I shot them both. (Yes I know it wasnt very good RP to do that, but it was to be sure that they wouldnt do anything. And I didnt ask for money either. I only chose to kill them instead of taking them hostage.
Anyways, you can see the rest at the video. It doesnt give any direct proof, but it's very certain that it was Kevin cause they both spawned just around the corner... Anyways that is a break of NLR if im right? Smile
If you wonder how it ended, I requested a fireman, and got out. Still I want these two guys to understand that they just cant do stuff such as that.
For some reason, WeGame does not record my voice, but only others' Skeptical
Evidence:
Here you got it..
Well, the video doesn't show it was them .. So it's not really evidence - could've been anyone nearby who threw it.

HOWEVER both people you mentioned are way up my ban-multiplier scale, so I'll give them a ban because it most likely was them.

I'll give them 100k minutes each. (10 weeks)
2nd opinion.
I request that you don't ban them just because of the likeliness.
(11-26-2010, 07:23 PM)killjoy Wrote: 2nd opinion.
I request that you don't ban them just because of the likeliness.

Fair enough. Makes no real difference to me - they're repeat rulebreakers. If it's not this time - no doubt they'll do it again next time and someone will catch them.