Donation
Hey Im gonna donate Soon (Paypal) If i do it once does it Pay again without telling it to so like.
Donated 10 dollars 3 months latter Your donation has been renued auto
Or
Donated 10 dollars 3 months latter Donate 10 dollars again. it prob seems cofusing but u should get it
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
I get what you mean, I would also like it if someone could link me to the list of stuff I get if I dontate
All your donator benefits are listed right here:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/donate/

If you donate it takes the money out of your account ONCE. The donation is not some kind of subscription which will take money out of your account every few months. It's a one time thing, unless you decide to donate a second time Wink.
Dare to think!
Nudelholz please dont ban but you should fix your donation thing i donated first off my paypal their wasnt any cash in it but i still got my status and my 100k and for a week i was getting donation for free no pay then a a couple days latter you guys got it then i got another 100k im not complaing but i think you should try to fix that because i got donation for free Tounge
(04-27-2012, 09:52 AM)tf2pro715 Wrote: Nudelholz please dont ban but you should fix your donation thing i donated first off my paypal their wasnt any cash in it but i still got my status and my 100k and for a week i was getting donation for free no pay then a a couple days latter you guys got it then i got another 100k im not complaing but i think you should try to fix that because i got donation for free Tounge

Wow, it's really good that you told him this. A lot of other people may have just kept quiet and not risk losing the extra $100k.
I like the extra 100 i spent it and everything but i think it should be fixed
It's not a recurring subscription. You have to redonate (if you wish) everytime it expires.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.