UnBan Request Yoni
Your name: Yoni

Your ban ID: 8779

Banned by: Console

Server: v2d

Involved: Alexia,Beflok,Flame,Temar,Race,Yoni

Why we should unban you: Random Tranq:Ok first alexia If you do not remember we started shooting at each other
with:Flame, Temar,Alexia,Yoni,Race and beflok come Earlier and we just playing and tranq each other for fun Cheese
RDM:well i dont remmebr that i rdm some one , cuz i back and i trying to not breack the Laws so please give me the name.
Ran over alexia on purpose: Well i said i sory =(, And I thought it was beflok,and if u dont remember u was on the road i drive but i stoped
1 sec befor i cdm u but its was too hige speed and again i sory,mistakes happen i try to reveng beflok cuz he laugh on me.
so that all Thannks for your time waste on this Unban Request.=)
i know we was having abit of fun at back of nexus, and after killing you 2 and giving 1 of you the tranq back i picked up i went afk, no idea what happened after
Well true we were tranqing eachother, but if you attempt CDM, on beflok but hit me instead, that aint so good.
i know but its was a big mistake, and i said that i sory
i just was playing with beflok and, i dident thinke that some one in admins suit can be another admin that my mistake
and i said that i sory,so if u forgive me please unban me i was 2 week's in the server betout doo ielligal things
i trying to rp good, and i thinke that i can do that Cheese
so i will happy if u unban me and we start all over Wink
Theres a time and place to have fun. The thing is it was fine... I think flame started to get annoyed so we tried to get you to stop. You both then proceeded to start tranqing cops as they came at you isntead of holstering it and telling them you were just playing with admins.

As for the CDM, I am almost positive she was on an admin call. If you thought that was me and you saw I was talking to a player about a ruling.... Why would you break the rules right in front of that person, when I am trying to enforce the rules, and CDM "me"?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Unban request approved since the admins were breaking the rules too.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.