Ban request on Shanti / EZMAL
Name of player: He used alot of names, but the most known is Shanti

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43159831

Time in GMT: 05.00 AM - 06.00 AM (not sure.) 18th of April

Server: V33x

Summary: Just to say it the easy way; MASS RDM (had 48 kills untill he disconnected) MASS Propblock (spawned invisible fences all around the city, in the tunnel aswell.) And also disconnected over 10 times to avoid arrest (or handcuffing)

Evidence: The pictures won't proof anything (just shows all his kills), but please check the log or something.
Please post a pic of his kills, hopefully the logs will be accessible by tomorrow.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Evidence will be posted shortly. His increasing kill, rappidly going from 16 as police officer to over 40 + in a period of under 40 minutes. I personally stayed very quiet under the time he was mass RDMing but had when ordering supplies or such I often got responce like "Shit I was just RDM'd again" aswell as the OOC flooded. So I started taking score screenies.

If anything I think a long ban is in place, for EXTREMELY agressive RP, since this is the only thing that can be proved without futher evidence.

Pictures will be added to this comment, as soon as I reach my personal computer.
if anyone has more evidence on this matter please send it to me or post another ban request. As for this one I have to deny since you guys have not provided evidence.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!