Ban Req Tony Santos & Flux
Rainbow 
Name of player: Tony Santos & Flux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21313439 (Tony)
STEAM_0:0:28619614 (FL:RP Flux)

Time in GMT: Unsure

Server: V33X

Summary: I was standing in front of Tony's Lambo when he came out RPing as an angry lambo driver.
He asked me several times why I stole his car (which I didn't) when he started hitting me with a crowbar while Flux shot me
with his AK.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/PTbEtyTiqjs

Youtube messed up the audio and you can't hear the AK until after I die, but I can send the saved AVI if needed.
Id like their side of the story. Tony... flux...? If anything it looks allot like fail rp as two gun dealers way outside the city killing an unarmed man.

Explain.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I'll talk to Gamesdude as to retrevie screenies of him lockpicking my car. I myself from Flux's house across the street, (villa 3) saw him crowbaring my car.

It is to know that he asked me to kill him several times, before I even took action. He wanted evidence as to what he wanted to make look like a RDM as to revenge the ban request I am posting on him for NLR breaking, and Sniping me to death.

Before the incident... I managed to fraps his mate, selling the doors to VIlla 2, and I bought it. Quack had contras in this house, and after his mate disconnected... After selling the doors... I bought them and locked them. He raided the house shortly after, killing me and Gamesdude.

But as said; This was hardly a RDM.
The evidence is showing not much, especially since he didn't catch himself crowbaring my car, and "Lockpicking it"

I will when I return home today, upload the fraps video, A.S.A.P, aswell as ask Gamesdude for the picture evidence.
If you do not conclude that the evidence is enough to prove failRP, please if anything wait untill I can reach my PC, seeing I am currently at school.
* Dr.Oak smiles

Summary: Horrible Evidence. He flipped my car, wich Is on the side of him. I RP'd with a dialog, as to see his response. When the majority of what I got in return, was "Kill me" "I ban you". I decided that, he stole my car, bulked it... Scratched it... Was agressive, so I beat him, With the crowbar. I had my UMP ready, as to defend myself, but chose to "Beat him". Flux shot him before I managed to kill him.
It is also to not be forgotten, I told Quaks ingame... i was gonna report him...
He was clearly trying to fish, for evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VMILrjjWk8
Him Revenge killing me =)
(04-18-2012, 03:08 PM)Dr.Oak Wrote: It is also to not be forgotten, I told Quaks ingame... i was gonna report him...
He was clearly trying to fish, for evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VMILrjjWk8
Him Revenge killing me =)

The video you posted is of a resolved issue and completely irrelevant.
Mahti solved this by giving both of us warnings after he heard my side of the story.

On a related note...
I never asked you to kill me, I didn't flip your car and you know that,
and I would like to see your fabricated evidence of me lock picking your car.

Here is a screen shot of flux stating that none of them care that they are RDM'ing me (this RDM took place before I was confronted by the Lambo)

[Image: Evd1.png]

I highlighted them the best i could in MS Paint (I'm not at home either)
I sadly did not catch the lockpicking, as the second Quack realized Tony and Flux were watching him he put it away. I did witness the attempted lockpick along with Flux and Tony, I had been waiting outside and saw him crouching beside the Lambo if this helps any. Your video convienently doesn't show any of that. Also at the time of the screenshot he has just posted, I assume Flux was talking about the fact that Quack was whining over ooc, not the reason Quack assumed it was.

Quick Edit: They weren't failrping either, I actually bought rifle ammo from Tony, and if anyone had asked for a gundealer (No one on the server at the time asked for guns or ammo besides me), I'm sure one of them would've sold items to them.
Clan Needed Tounge
Thats funny, because according to what you said in game, you got screen shots of me picking the lock.

Very interesting how they suddenly disappear.
This is just turning into a grudge match and it stops now. Tony and flux I have seen you run around as vendors like this before please play your job titles.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!