Madgeorge93 Unbanning: Re: The rdm war
Your name: Madgeorge93

Your ban ID: 8770

Banned by: Killjoy

Server: v33x

Involved: Anyone who was standing outside burger king at the time

Why we should unban you:

As regards to that whole incident with this "Rdm war" on v33x, the evidence that was presented was not enough to get me banned in my eyes. Yes it shows that I was there, but I was not involved in the the actual rdm war. Yes the video shows that I was attacking a taxi, but thats only cause the driver was trying to run over multiple people, he was punchwhoring and he broke NLR multiple times. I never prop pushed, I never shot someone, it was merely a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. An issue I have with the evidence that wero presented was that the quality was so poor, I could barely read the chat log, and there was no sound to it. Plus, when I did see myself, I was either following the action and watching (with the exception of the end)
Please use template.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
And sorted
The reason for the suspension being so long is simple really, there were so many of you all messing about and none of you really made any effort to put a stop to the situation, as only one person gathered evidence and a few others provided vague statements.
But thats the thing, I wasn't messing around. I was just there, I had no part of it. I'll admit that yes, me dealing with the taxi driver would be classed as being a backsteat admin, but atleast I done something to try and stop it, even if it was just one guy.
Quote:Yes the video shows that I was attacking a taxi, but thats only cause the driver was trying to run over multiple people, he was punchwhoring and he broke NLR multiple times.

That will be backseat adminning, you should've contact an admin, not break rules yourself. I reduced your ban to 1 day.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.