I get banned by Mahti AGAIN? And why?
Heart 
Name: Superpehko
BanID: 8791
Banned by: [FL] Mahti
Server: Evocity_33x
Why should unban me: I think this was not really right motive to ban me. It was just a little forgotten money printer in my ex house, which I created more than a hour ago.

So, About hour before I get banned, I was rebel and I created 2 moneyprinters to my house. I played like 50 minutes as rebel and then I went to special service agent, because I bored to sit in my house and watching these damn printers... Then I changed to special service agent and I didn't remember, that it is possible that these 2 printers which I created hour ago, are still there, in my "ex house". So, Mahti banned me, AGAIN.

A few days before Mahti banned me because I were wrong place at wrong time at wrong character. I was gundealer and I was going to bring some weapons to apartments, because one man ordered guns to his room. I went to apartments highest room, but the door was open. I went in and I yelled if there were anyone. There were a cheff, and I asked if he needs a gun, then Mahti teleported there, and before he asked anything for me he banned me for raiding as gundealer. What did I do wrong? Nothing? I would like to ask Mahti.

I donated money to fearless rp a few days ago, but I haven't had a chance to play, because I have had some stupid bans from Mahti since I donated.
Both were on clear reason and you have forgotten those? I was watching you to drive to your house has HSS.
and you said you hadn't touched those since that in-game, so you knew you had them there all the time.
I ment I havn't touched them when I was HSS

And you said both were clear reasons? SO what the heck was the reson for my first ban from you? You banned me for raiding as gundealer?!!
Yes I got report that you were gundealer raiding and you were in someone else's house killing everyone there.
Ban request denied and moved.