Leaving, too unprofessional administration
(04-17-2012, 12:12 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Its funny you all say this when you havent really had the stress we here at the FL team have on our hands when we join.

No offense to you all but, You all are VERY hard to deal with somtimes. Also you seem to forget were HUMAN. This is NOT our job. We do this as community service, Meaning we only need to follow a few basic rules, Not tend to you every waking moment.

Were simply players but with administration powers.

Glad to know this community still cares about their admin team. You all sound like a bunch of assholes.

Hate to put it so brash but, Wow. You guys seem to ALWAYS spit on us when you've never had to deal with what we deal with.

Sick and tired of this shit, Always disrespect when some of us bust our freaking ass for you all.

you bust your ass for us lol. funniest thing ive heard all day
The following 1 user Likes ryryland's post:
  • sasamu
Lightbulb 
(04-17-2012, 05:19 AM)ryryland Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 12:12 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Its funny you all say this when you havent really had the stress we here at the FL team have on our hands when we join.

No offense to you all but, You all are VERY hard to deal with somtimes. Also you seem to forget were HUMAN. This is NOT our job. We do this as community service, Meaning we only need to follow a few basic rules, Not tend to you every waking moment.

Glad to know this community still cares about their admin team. You all sound like a bunch of assholes.

Hate to put it so brash but, Wow. You guys seem to ALWAYS spit on us when you've never had to deal with what we deal with.

Sick and tired of this shit, Always disrespect when some of us bust our freaking ass for you all.

you bust your ass for us lol. funniest thing ive heard all day

i can see the stress since i got banned from the server for no reason an he does prove a point to where some people can be assholes for whatever reasons it may be it's clearly not needed like many said before its a game have fun with it work as a team but then again someone always wants to be better the another person which in terms will lead to failure since if u all work as a team shit gets done and ppl r happy and UNBAN me i didn't do shit wrong but talk to u pplz not in this forum but the owner sicne the server always go down at this time but thats his issues.. im just sayin...ToungeSmileHeart
(04-17-2012, 12:29 AM)Fultzy Wrote:

I don't think all of this is really necessary, but its understandable. If he is leaving just let him leave. Writing stuff like this just starts a whole rage fest everywhere. And that is definitely unneeded.

Since there is only 20 administrators and up and only 4 from the western hemisphere stress is going to happen. But Coffee you seem to always be stressed whenever you are on the server. And what you said up there is the main thing to go with. "This is NOT our job. We do this as community service, Meaning we only need to follow a few basic rules, Not tend to you every waking moment. "

So go by that and just say goodbye and let it be that. The more that leave that are like this makes the whole community better.

For you Grypho,
I wish you a friendly goodbye and I hope the best for you in the future Smile Maybe you will comeback and maybe you won't.

dafuQ! you are really saying this?
this makes my pretty mad.

how the fack can u think like this retarded way?
freaking robot.
Bitches.. please. This is a goodbye post. GET IN LINE.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
The following 1 user Likes Aoixification's post:
  • Fultz
not trying to be rude and sorry if i offend you but who are you? ive never seen you on any off the servers anyway good bye and have a good future.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

What people don't seem to understand is that we're constantly getting spammed with @ messages. Most of them are "admin come", "admin plz". I personally have to tell people a few times to state a reason of why they want us there.

Also, a lot of the times, we get messages from people claiming that they've been CDM'd, when they've actually just ran on the road without looking anywhere. Or that they have been Random Tazed when they where actually not following Police Instructions. Or people that claim their vehicle was randomly stolen, and there we are looking all over the map just to find out that the guy forgot he parked it somewhere else (Happens more than you think).

Appart from the "False calls" that we get, we also get people that claim that a certain person has, for example, jumped infront of a car to avoid been arrested. How do we check that? We have to TP the person, then start questioning them both, question the guy that ran them over. Sometimes this can be a 10 minute discussion. After that, you get more calls.

I like this "job", I like helping people, I like being just, but you just get tired sometimes of people. Personally I've warned the same person 3 times, and he kept derping around. That's happened a lot of times, so I've kind of learn that most people don't care about warnings, and it's best to issue short bans it seems. It's a shame.

Just saying.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Haarek
I don't get this people Admins are not machines give them a break once in a while it can be stressful to administrate so instead of raging and getting pissed of take it like a man realise that Admins are humans too and let them have fun once in a while. I have nothing but respect for all the admins on this server so i say it's kinda unnecessary to quit because of what i assume was because you got banned. Anyway that's my opinion on this

Your's Sincerely

Ghost_walker

PSToungeeople seriously write in admin chat only typing ¨admin to me plz?¨
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Success finding a Garry's Mod community with a more professional team. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Fultz, beflok
If you don't like the team, just do me one favor. Don't come back.
Good bye Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

kaythxbye!