Leaving, too unprofessional administration
It seems there is at least one admin banning people if you express your own opinion that he doesn't agree to. When I posted my introduction topic I thought there are good admins.

Whatever, carrying on.
You say the admins are unprofessional, cause u got banned for fear RP when u think its unfair?

so basically your are nerd-raging-quitting and making a useless abuse thread.

if u break a rule pay for it. and don't rage quit.
the admins on this server a professional and know what to do.

have a nice stay in dark rp.
i find the odd problem but they do haved to handle alot of stress, i personally think they are fine and without them would be chaos.

If your quitting because you got banned, thats just rage quite you dont improve on anything that way however its your opinion and ive never known you so.

bye....
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

dude i got blacklisted from ooc cause i said dumbfucks.. i see admins cussing and other players cussing do i think its fair i got blacklisted for 1440 mins. no cause he did it to another player that cussed for 300 min. i think he was part of the raid and got mad cause i said nice raid dumbfucks maybe thats a abuse? but u dont see me leaving..
(04-16-2012, 02:33 PM)Cherryberry Wrote: You say the admins are unprofessional, cause u got banned for fear RP when u think its unfair?

so basically your are nerd-raging-quitting and making a useless abuse thread.

if u break a rule pay for it. and don't rage quit.
the admins on this server a professional and know what to do.

have a nice stay in dark rp.

And you are ranting in a goodbye thread about someone you don't even know. Let him leave, atleast he wasnt a dick about it. Jesus. Do you really have to throw your two cents in? NO. Nobody gives a shit about your opinion quite frankly
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • equal
Rainbow 
Spot on post,

but apart from the occasional random raider d-bag and poor administration team, the community is
still some what nice and it's still possible to have fun.

It's sad to see you go,
Farewell! Heart
Its funny you all say this when you havent really had the stress we here at the FL team have on our hands when we join.

No offense to you all but, You all are VERY hard to deal with somtimes. Also you seem to forget were HUMAN. This is NOT our job. We do this as community service, Meaning we only need to follow a few basic rules, Not tend to you every waking moment.

Were simply players but with administration powers.

Glad to know this community still cares about their admin team. You all sound like a bunch of assholes.

Hate to put it so brash but, Wow. You guys seem to ALWAYS spit on us when you've never had to deal with what we deal with.

Sick and tired of this shit, Always disrespect when some of us bust our fucking ass for you all.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 10 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Will1281, equal, Cherryberry, beflok, Holdem, Sweet Bro, Catkillerfive, Anakonda, Dubwub, Coffee Jr
(04-17-2012, 12:12 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Its funny you all say this when you havent really had the stress we here at the FL team have on our hands when we join.

No offense to you all but, You all are VERY hard to deal with somtimes. Also you seem to forget were HUMAN. This is NOT our job. We do this as community service, Meaning we only need to follow a few basic rules, Not tend to you every waking moment.

Were simply players but with administration powers.

Glad to know this community still cares about their admin team. You all sound like a bunch of assholes.

Hate to put it so brash but, Wow. You guys seem to ALWAYS spit on us when you've never had to deal with what we deal with.

Sick and tired of this shit, Always disrespect when some of us bust our freaking ass for you all.

I don't think all of this is really necessary, but its understandable. If he is leaving just let him leave. Writing stuff like this just starts a whole rage fest everywhere. And that is definitely unneeded.

Since there is only 20 administrators and up and only 4 from the western hemisphere stress is going to happen. But Coffee you seem to always be stressed whenever you are on the server. And what you said up there is the main thing to go with. "This is NOT our job. We do this as community service, Meaning we only need to follow a few basic rules, Not tend to you every waking moment. "

So go by that and just say goodbye and let it be that. The more that leave that are like this makes the whole community better.

For you Grypho,
I wish you a friendly goodbye and I hope the best for you in the future Smile Maybe you will comeback and maybe you won't.
Its a game ffs. This isn't our job. We sometimes need some fun time too don't you think? Or do we just have to sit there like a robot and act like one?

What coffee said is true we get treated like we are not human everyday, and its disheartening.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 8 users Like beflok's post:
  • Spartan, blusheep23, Will1281, BlackDog, Holdem, Anakonda, Spartanjunior, Dubwub
Two things. Although I am not completely siding with anyone..

WWC, like Fultzy said, you are always seeming to be under stress, but don't hesitate in tping and giving rp points. Honestly, I see giving RP points to your friends, anyway.

Beflok, honestly ALOT of players would go into administration and focus on admining more than playing. If I went back to your admin apps, I bet I could show that you said something along those lines, and even if it is not your job, if an admin goes on to play and not help or respond to @ calls AT ALL (I can name people who do this), then I personally think you are wasting the admin spot.
The following 1 user Likes edgie's post:
  • Haarek