NightShade's last unban request.
NightShade

SoulRipper as console

Both fearless

Me and Dwexx

Today is my birthday and I am here posting my final unban request. Soul I lied to you and we both know this. Everyday someone lies. Everyone lies at some point in there life even if its a joke. Lieing is a natural thing that man kind does. Forgiveness is also one other big thing. One man lies the other forgives. For you to carry a grudge against me is unhealthy. All i can ask of you is to forgive me. I go to church every Sunday to see enlightenment. Lie is apart of life it can help us get by or fall. If this doesn't get accepted i would just like to say that ill miss you guys. I'm so sorry.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Theres a difference between lying your way out of things for your own personal gain and lying to help other people and such. Not to mention that your only saying sorry now because your lie didn't work the way you want it. As for the whole Church thing, it's nothing to do with Soul or online, that may be a lie too since you've lied in the past.

User warned for this post.

Reason: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
[Image: mcghoul_85.png]
I create my own images.
(04-16-2012, 02:07 AM)NightShade Wrote: Today is my birthday and I am here posting my final unban request.

Happy f*cking birthday.

(04-16-2012, 02:07 AM)NightShade Wrote: I go to church every Sunday to see enlightenment. Lie is apart of life it can help us get by or fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3yaMX13fkU

The point is, your behavior was incredibly audacious, it's not often that we see this. What you tried was basically a scam, we could talk about an unban after a while if that scam would've been in game, but it was out of the game and you tried to scam Soul which makes it even more audacious.

I really don't want people like you on the server, it's just behavior we don't want to see.
Dare to think!
Please pray for Fearless next sunday to stop these DDoS attacks.

You do have to realize I can't believe further complains regarding to lost things etc.

I will unban you on sunday.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.