Trench94 Unban Request
Hello there,

A bit of information: I was banned for a hour or so the other day for creating a zipline (slider) attached to a chair across buildings.

Fair enough i broke the rules there and i did the ban time for that. I agree it was wrong and so i took the punishment.

Later on that day..
I was fine RPing and then took a toilet break for a minute or two, came back and i had been kicked and banned for no understandable reason.

I spoke to a friend who also plays the server and asked him as to why i've been banned, he asked in OOC and he said he got no response but 'Because i felt like it'.

Apparently a admin had banned me for a week, my friend says it was SniperWolf that banned me. I dont know since i was afk for a few minutes in the bathroom

Long story short...

Your name:
Trench94

Your SteamID:
" STEAM_0:0:19546448 02:58

Banning Admin:
Sniperwolf (apparently) - Im unsure

Ban Length:
A week or so, im unsure.

Reason for the ban:
No idea what so ever.

Why we should unban you:
I play this server alot and i have no idea as to why i was banned?
(11-23-2010, 09:08 PM)Trench Wrote: A bit of information: I was banned for a hour or so the other day for creating a zipline (slider) attached to a chair across buildings.

You were banned for a day for this, so the next offence would have resulted in a week day ban.

(11-23-2010, 09:08 PM)Trench Wrote: I spoke to a friend who also plays the server and asked him as to why i've been banned, he asked in OOC and he said he got no response but 'Because i felt like it'.

It was Nudel who said (jokingly) that it was a 'random ban' because your friend kept whining about it.

I can't remember why you were banned - but i've watched you play a fair bit in spectate mode - and it could be for any number of reasons, you're not a great player to be honest. Its a week ban, you're already a few days through anyway.
(11-23-2010, 10:19 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(11-23-2010, 09:08 PM)Trench Wrote: A bit of information: I was banned for a hour or so the other day for creating a zipline (slider) attached to a chair across buildings.

You were banned for a day for this, so the next offence would have resulted in a week day ban.

(11-23-2010, 09:08 PM)Trench Wrote: I spoke to a friend who also plays the server and asked him as to why i've been banned, he asked in OOC and he said he got no response but 'Because i felt like it'.

It was Nudel who said (jokingly) that it was a 'random ban' because your friend kept whining about it.

I can't remember why you were banned - but i've watched you play a fair bit in spectate mode - and it could be for any number of reasons, you're not a great player to be honest. Its a week ban, you're already a few days through anyway.

So is there any way i could find out why i was banned for the week having done the 24 hour ban before that. Surely a trip to the bathroom doesnt deserve a week ban?