A Sincere Unban Request
Your name: [H&S] дϩSίϩҬ (fake name: "=*WoC*= KTF")

Your ban ID: 8609

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Server: EvoCity v2d

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:
Dear FearlessRP Admin Beflok, I have come here to apologize for my severe misconduct. I am not here solely to request an instant lift of my permanent ban, but I hope you may consider exonerating me, or perhaps shorten my ban time. I realize that asking you to unban me for a reason lacking in the integrity your community prides itself on is a breach of conduct. I request your mercy, and hope that I may be permitted to participate once more.

I look forward to your response,
дϩSίϩҬ
So from what I get from your ban you were cheating basically.

We've got a zero tolerance policy opposite cheating so don't expect an unban. I'd like to hear Beflok on what exactly happened though.
Dare to think!
(04-15-2012, 07:09 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: So from what I get from your ban you were cheating basically.

We've got a zero tolerance policy opposite cheating so don't expect an unban. I'd like to hear Beflok on what exactly happened though.

What about this case:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12220

Before submitting my unban request I reviewed other peoples situations, to see if mine was worth contesting. The above was my reason. This is still not a valid excuse, just a reason.

Also, yes, I did use a name-changer, but I had turned it on while using a different server (since I was being trolled), but after disconnecting, it wasn't disabled. This resulted in it being on while accessing your server. The reason I did not immediately disable it, was because I was afk for a while, while waiting for sending client info (but this afk'ness lapsed into actual in-server time).

The only reason I would ever actually USE a name changer on ANY server — while being honest — is if there was NO admin online WHILE someone was/is trying to troll me. For instance, if a moderator in a sandbox server were trying to ragdoll me, I would use the name changer.

If I were to use a name changer on an rp server, first of all, it would totally ruin the point of joining one in the first place. Secondly, it would only effect me OOC or if I were in trouble. This would be absolutely pointless since I have no intention or wish to be banned.

Please understand that I meant no harm by, unintentionally joining your server with an activated name changer. I am incredibly sorry, and ask for a second chance. I do feel that I deserve a period-of-time banned, but not permanent.
Your player name is not valid, it's almost impossible to get your name warranted right now.

Make sure you never use any form of cheat again, I will not be so forgiveable next time. Unban request approved, unbanned, but ban stays for the record.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.