Ban Request Forge and sakux random raid and cdm
Name of player: [FL:RP] Forge {|D.O.G|}, [FL:RP]Sakux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32211657, STEAM_0:0:49905497

Time in GMT:10:50

Server:v33x

Summary: Sakux First came along as a blackmarket dealer with dragonhome, dragonhome firstly came to sell weed, he sold us the weed and 10 mins later bam, he shoots through the window trying to kill us, i hid in my room, i had made from props and then on of the dealers prop climed to see over my wall and started shooting me, so i crowbared him and he jumped down, my friend then came to see what was happening, ( we were basing togheter) and i killed dragon with a crowbar and my friend hermi killed sakux they then went and got some more friends and raided again using molotovs and shooting at me and my friend but i couldnt find dragon in the video or proof of him so i cant make a ban request, but forge has random raided me many times as pres and in other occasions and i have just had enough, and sakux random raided also. we then went back to try and get more evidence and they cdm us i only have images because i couldnt get fraps to work.

Evidence: : http://youtu.be/5pWaIpzIinI (may not yet be uploaded)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pWaIpzIi...e=youtu.be
Here he is driving past us

here my friend is dead and forges car is swirving to me

Here i am dead

Its not a random Raid I can hear the contra and I saw the contra Dragon was at The raid He raided With Forge and me But i was in. I was see for peapole coming And then cwam Hermoiwn and he killed me But i did nothing
I dont shoot And i Dont shoot the door I was typing raid But it was to late
I trow only the Molotov

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(04-13-2012, 12:33 PM)Sakux Wrote: I can hear the contra and I saw the contra

How exactly did you know to wait and listen, oh yes, you broke nlr, and seeing it. well, was it the time you propclimbed to shoot me over my wall? -_-

lol i dont break NLR first Ask my friends and I jumped on the keypad

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Sakux, even if you HEARD the contra, or SAW the sparks, you NEED A REASON

And i think i am able to reply on this, i saw the raid happen, i didn't see him climbing on the keypad and blackarrow, what did you use to record this?
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

I used Fraps.
The D.O.G team is very mingy, And they also turn to SS alot just for the Weapons and go randomly raiding people.
Although this is not good enough evidence, as the sound of contra was created just to hear it so people would know it was in there.... Watching the video I feel that this is a meta kill. He saw the text above his head that said he was typing and was able to shoot straight at him through a wall that he couldn't see through. That or you have wall hacks because forge hit him dead on.

Ban request approved on the player forge for meta kill.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!