The Joker's unban request
Your name: The_Joker
Your ban ID: 7907

Banned by: Console

Server: Not sure, I was banned when i wasn't on the server.

Involved:

Why we should unban you: I got banned for using wall-hacks, as i said in my previous unban request, i tried to unintall it, but i couldnt get the wallhack part deactivated or uninstalled, as went on the server, i made a ban request on someone, then it showed my wallhack, have no uninstalled, (which i did ages ago) and i promise not to use it again, i just want to play on the server more, i really liked the server, and yes i have been in NV for about 2 weeks, i have to admit it, FL is still better, nv is really unactive now, i like this server more, so please, let me come back on this server again, i wish to start again, a new me, and not break any rules.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

You should've contacted for example me or Temar we know how easy it is to delete a cheat.

Can you post a screenshot of your Gmod ingame so I can see if it's gone?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(04-12-2012, 09:08 PM)Soul Wrote: You should've contacted for example me or Temar we know how easy it is to delete a cheat.

Can you post a screenshot of your Gmod ingame so I can see if it's gone?

Yes, certainly

http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198035...tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198035...tab=public
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Alright..

I approve your unban request. I'll safe you from playing at those copycats.. Make sure never have any form of cheat when joining FL again, it will be a perm and stay a perm.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.