Random Ban?
Your name: Piglet

Your ban ID: 8553

Banned by: beflok

Server: 33

Involved: noone
Why we should unban you: So, I was banned for useing an afk bot i fucking wasnt belok is starting to piss me off now. My headphonse was on my fucking keyboard plus i asnt even trying to afk i dont even have a fucking program that does. I DEMAND AN UNBAN BECAUSE I WASNT EVEN DOING THAT. I left my game on to get some extra money because i was leaveing and i knew that i would be kicked and i wasnt using a fucking afk bot i dont have a fucking program that does that and why would i afk bot i would just die from hunger.
(04-12-2012, 02:10 AM)Dario Wrote: Your name: Piglet

Your ban ID: 8553

Banned by: beflok

Server: 33

Involved: noone
Why we should unban you: So, I was banned for useing an afk bot i freaking wasnt belok is starting to piss me off now. My headphonse was on my freaking keyboard plus i asnt even trying to afk i dont even have a freaking program that does. I DEMAND AN UNBAN BECAUSE I WASNT EVEN DOING THAT. I left my game on to get some extra money because i was leaveing and i knew that i would be kicked and i wasnt using a freaking afk bot i dont have a freaking program that does that and why would i afk bot i would just die from hunger.
Plus please consider swuspending beflok because he has loads of admin abuse reqs.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
all the admin abuse reqs are denied you might want to read those again. he is one of the best on here that i have seen do work.
Its not random at all. By the way I have the most hours these past couple weeks than any admin thats why I have to do the dirty work at night times....

Grub and theo both were shoving money and items in your face for a good 15 minutes and you didnt move an inch.

Your character just kept looking around which was an AFK bot. The only reason I was following you guys was because when i logged on I got about 5 steam messages from different people telling me you and Nick were wallhacking. So dont think im just being a bias admin.

That was an AFK bot I watched the whole time what they were putting in front of you.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hes the Best Admin ever please. Dont Go there... i dedicate this song to this forum and Beflok, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU54...ure=relmfu and then in public when i see him i do this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZ...ure=relmfu
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
Dont post unless your involved in the ban
both users posting have had warnings
Dude I don't have a program that even does that and how could you shove money and items in my face, what do u mean by that?
(04-12-2012, 12:01 PM)Dario Wrote: Dude I don't have a program that even does that and how could you shove money and items in my face, what do u mean by that?

also I DONT HAVE A WALLHACK I hate it how u raid someone and u kill them and they always say u haeva fucking wallhack
Either way you can ask grub and theo what they were flashing infront of his face for a good 20 minutes. His player was just swiveling around in a pattern and it looked to be 100% AFK bot.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I dont even haev a fucking afk bot plus who is this Grub guy?
Here I'm not getting anywhere with this please may I speak to another admin?
im not sure how long you can go with out food, it is affected by movement
you have no log entry of anything for 20 mins
no saying anything
no using anything any items