Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse.
Your name: Bonabopn [EFC]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16702155

Reason ban: None given/not made clear.

Why we should unban you:
Kenny and a few others decided to kidnap the president, who was my friend, me being the only cop. That's not very nice, but it was fair. I saw a rebel entering the nexus and told my friend over the radio. So i went to the elevator and waited for it to arrive. Then three more rebels arrived, said something stupid about a supermarket. They followed me into the elevator, and i immediatly requested an arrest warrant for them. I couldn't type fast enough, and when we reached the top, the first rebel shot at me. I only managed to fire once before being killed.

After i respawned, i assumed that it would be obvious that there are rebels in the base with guns, due to the radio chatter before i died. It would hardly be appropriate to hire someone and NOT tell them the base is under attack. And what kind of police station doesn't have security cameras? So i went to the elevator, where they were in, and as the elevator arrived, a fight ensued. The odds were severely stacked against me, but before long i was kicked with the reason "nlr".

I returned and argued my point, and as i was angry at this misjustice i may have used the word "***" or "retard" once. I was warned after that, not sure which it was for, but my friend told me to leave it. So i went back to being a cop, and headed for my office, coincedently where the rebels would be. Whenever i go cop, i always paste a ready-made office in the nexus before i do anything. I announced in OOC "I'M GOING TO MY OFFICE AND TOTALLY NOT BREAKING ANY NLR", with my hands out. Another admin (Or maybe just another [FL] guy, i forget) told me not to shout in caps in OOC, and i was then banned about two seconds after with the message "Kicked and Banned", with no reason provided. Presumably Kenny was too busy with what he was doing to provide a reason.

-I would like an addition to the NLR to allow people to return to protect the nexus if it is under attack, as well as any cop being killed being automatically announced AWOL upon death, arousing suspicion to the last suspect they visited. This would stop criminals killing cops constantly and getting away with it.
-I would like kenny to be warned/told off/have rights removed because i'm still angry at him.
-I would like arresting to be easier to do, eg when hitting someone with an arrest stick, the commander/president is asked if they would like them arrested, during which time the criminals cannot attack.
-I would like to be unbanned so i can play with my friend.

-Love, Bonabopn.

PS Please allow paramedics to manufacture ambulances, and change the doctor's medkits to tell you if you do not have enough space, as currently they only report not enough space if you have less than 5 space left. And also allow the purchase of money printers or anything else that weighs 0 when the player's inventory is full, or change the weight from zero.
Hey,

I was the guy warning you about the Insults and about capsing in OOC.
Kenny was the one kicking and banning you, just to make that clear.

I told you about the NLR on the server already.
I respect your argumentation about the message in radio, that a base has cameras and everything, I understand that, but we have a problem here:

If there is only one cop, he can with your argumentation always come back to the place in Nexus where he died, and try to kill/arrest the people even though he died, what means he is actually breaking NLR. We can't make that because if there is only one cop in the city and you actually kill this one cop, there are no more cops left who could come to help him. If there are more than one cop and only one dies, the second one can of course come to help, but still the other cop who died can't just come back. He has to wait the normal time till he is able to.
If all cops are dead they all have to wait till NLR is over and can't just come back that is a break of NLR.

So sorry, I get your argumentation and it is really realistic like you described it but we can't just RP exactly like this because there wouldn't be any NLR for cops then.
I hope you get what I mean.

About the ban: I am not pretty sure why Kenny banned you, it was for 100 min or something like that I don't really remember, he should have used the warning function like I did before, 3 warns = kick, he actually didn't.
I think he banned you because he was upset and found a valid reason to ban you when you were capsing in OOC.

My opinion: Revoke the ban and forget that think, also remember NLR next time.
Dare to think!
(07-15-2010, 06:11 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Hey,

I was the guy warning you about the Insults and about capsing in OOC.
Kenny was the one kicking and banning you, just to make that clear.

I told you about the NLR on the server already.
I respect your argumentation about the message in radio, that a base has cameras and everything, I understand that, but we have a problem here:

If there is only one cop, he can with your argumentation always come back to the place in Nexus where he died, and try to kill/arrest the people even though he died, what means he is actually breaking NLR. We can't make that because if there is only one cop in the city and you actually kill this one cop, there are no more cops left who could come to help him. If there are more than one cop and only one dies, the second one can of course come to help, but still the other cop who died can't just come back. He has to wait the normal time till he is able to.
If all cops are dead they all have to wait till NLR is over and can't just come back that is a break of NLR.

So sorry, I get your argumentation and it is really realistic like you described it but we can't just RP exactly like this because there wouldn't be any NLR for cops then.
I hope you get what I mean.

About the ban: I am not pretty sure why Kenny banned you, it was for 100 min or something like that I don't really remember, he should have used the warning function like I did before, 3 warns = kick, he actually didn't.
I think he banned you because he was upset and found a valid reason to ban you when you were capsing in OOC.

My opinion: Revoke the ban and forget that think, also remember NLR next time.

Sooo.... Next time i just LET them capture the president? Even though they were reported but not dealt with? That's ridiculous.
Or something like that.
But that's just how it works "Bonabopn".

If you as cop come back every every time.
Then the raiders can't rp.
In real life you get shot you die..
You ain't flying down from heaven with a machine gun and starts shooting at them that killed you.
That's not the way it works.
I recommand you to press F1 - Rules & Laws.
I agree with Nudelholz completely. If the President knows he has not much police force, he should not make laws that could be dangerous for himself.

The message: "Kicked and Banned" always appears. This is a bug in ULX, we always include a reason at the ban. If you want to know the reason, I'll give you it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-15-2010, 09:14 PM)Bonabopn Wrote: Sooo.... Next time i just LET them capture the president? Even though they were reported but not dealt with? That's ridiculous.

As I said, it's not possible to come back everytime, if there is only one Cop this one Cop can't come back every time, if a city has only one Sheriff and he is dead there won't come more in some secs.

You can go there after 5min as Reinforcement of the Cop who died because you heard he was in trouble over radio or something, that's the only possibility.
Dare to think!
What dont you get ? I already told you that you broke a rule by coming back then you started acting as if it was my fault i already told you to let it go jeez Skeptical
I don't even see the point putting a unban request when he got banned for NLR.
The ban couldn't be longer then some hours?

And I agree with you Nudel.