[Agr/Pas] The Capizzio Familly [Unofficial]
Star 
[Image: cooltext677912704.png]

The Story:

The familly was founded in Italy, 1921 but it came to its power in 1931.
The War had caused the buisness to close and familly fall apart as there was a very big shortage on supplies and money.

Affter the war the 2 Italian brothers, John and Jakub, sons of the founder Don Salvadore Capizzio, have moved to America in search of a new beggining, there in Evocity they have re-founded the family and this is where the story beggins!

The Family Tree:

The Don (The Godfather):
Jakub 'Kuba' Capizzio (9jakub9)

Capo Bastone (Underboss):
John 'Cobra' Capizzio (9jasiek9)

Consigliere (Advisor):
Tom Jones (zOMG Kamikazee!!)

Caporegime (Commander):
Marcellus Wallace (Burrito)
Steve Goldenson (dixie drumsticks)

Soldato (Soldier):
Rayce 'Denja' Canotrash (KethDenja)

Associato (Associate):
-Recruiting-

[Image: thecapizziofamilytree.jpg]
For now this is the picture but soon i will make a better one. I am putting alot of work into the clan.

Information On Ranks:

The Don (The Godfather):
Also refered to as the Godfather is the founder or the son of the previous Don. He rules everything and everyone in the family. He gives out guns, ammo and supplies to the family and helps anyone that needs his help.

Capo Bastone (Underboss):
The only person he can't command is The Don himself.
He is the right-hand man of The Don.

Consigliere (Advisor):
This man is always by The Don. He is the left hand man of The Don.
He is the brain of the family and the diplomat.

Caporegime (Commander):
A soldier who has proven to be a worthy ally of The Don and a great addition to the family is titled as The Caporegime or The Commander.

Soldato (Soldier):
A Soldato is a soldier, he is commanded by the higher ranks. He does normal, everyday tasks for the family.

Associato (Associate):
Lowest rank in the Mafia. Not a official member of the family more like a temporary or trial member. Most people will start as an associate but in very short time they will rank up. The Associato mainly does odd jobs for The Godfather and also gets commanded by all higher ranks except The Soldato.[/font]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Base
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gun Rack:
5x M4A1
5x Deagle
5x Crowbar
5x Knife
The Ammo Crate:
10x Pistoll Ammo
5x Rifle Ammo
The Fridge:
10x Chineese
5x Fish
The First Aid Kit:
5x Medkits
The Safe:
$20,000
If you need supplies then visit The Don (9jakub9).
The Pin Board:

Affter you have joined, you will have to change your clan to The Capizzio Family and Job to Capizzio Member. You will also have to swear an oath to me and our brothers.

Our Family Will Get To The Top I Promise!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to join then fill this in and post it as a comment

In-Game Name:
Steam ID:
Hours Played:
OOC Name:
OOC Age:
Reason:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
In-Game Name: Tom Jones
Steam ID: www.steamcommunity.com/id/jomuddah STEAM_0:0:32873676
Hours Played: 1 hour 40 minutes.
The following 1 user Likes zOMG Kamikazee's post:
  • 9jakub9
Consligiere Tom Jones, welcome to the family and welcome to the forums!

Caporegime Marcellus Wallace, I wish you good luck in counting up our money and making aliances with The Corleones!

Caporegime Steve Goldenson, Command the Soldatos well compadre and you will go far!

My dear Soldato Rayce 'Denja' Canotrash you have saved me from years of jail, now you are a part of us. You are going to be someone son, keep up!
Welcome to the family...
---------------------------------------------------
Steve and Marcellus have joined us in game.
---------------------------------------------------
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
The following 1 user Likes 9jakub9's post:
  • zOMG Kamikazee
In-Game Name: Rayce 'Denja' Canotrash
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25776830
Hours Played: 162

Worshipper of the Trashcan. Reason for joining. Corleone family was lame and joins in hope of being in a better Mafia.
Rayce... In his teens he was a street punk from Sweden and later on he got kicked out of the country so he came to EvoCity in hopes of a new future, after spending alot of days in the city he finally decides to do something worth so he became a chef to sell food to the cities inhabitans.
After one week he finally had enough money to buy a Mustang and once he got it he was up to no good.
But after some weeks he decided to upgrade so he bought a corvette, traded that for a Lotus Elise, traded that for a Tides Truck, sold that and bought a Trabby...
He then saved money for a Toyota Supra which he still owns.
Once he saved a member of the mafia by un-handcuffing him the member did the same for Rayce when he was handcuffed, after that the Mafia member asked Rayce to join the family which he did... True Story.
( Something scribbled right off my mind Cheese)
The following 1 user Likes Ted's post:
  • 9jakub9
You be needing the [Unofficial] tag yo
Clan closed due inactivity.