What the heck?
Ban ID: 8495
Reason: Jumping off Nexus, NLR
Ban length: 3 days
Name: PirateCrayons
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38345384

Ok, what the heck. I get blacklisted from cars for 400 minutes for running over some on in self defense (They were shooting my car, standing in the middle of the road), I get blacklisted from cop for 180 minutes for "shooting in the air", When I'm really shooting at some one that's shooting at me, Then banned for 3 days for "jumping off the nexus and NLR"

And the community just blames everything on me. I'm talking to the president and then in OOC some one goes "Omg a cop is running over people" "oh it's probably piratecrayons that minge" and "why did that cop just punch me and run away?" "dude piratecrayons what's your problem"

So this ban should be lifted. And my blacklists.
And I don't mean this in a bitchy way. It's just irritating that I'm always banned/blacklisted/kicked for a misunderstanding or mistake, and with out warning
And another thing, I only jumped off the Nexus once, on accident. I was talking to a guy named Tom and he said say /sleep and I was like Ok and I typed /sleep and fell off the Nexus
I saw your jump from nexus, your body landed on the lobby. What excuse is there for that?
You went up to Nexus, Jumped down, I was fine with that. BUT when you come back, climb OVER the nexus desk wall, Go back up, Breaking NLR, and then Jump down again, Its FailRP.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(04-10-2012, 07:54 PM)Pirate Crayons Wrote: I get blacklisted from cop for 180 minutes for "shooting in the air", When I'm really shooting at some one that's shooting at me

I was the one that blacklisted you. I followed you, invisible, up the elevator, since I heard a USP shot, and new cops usually tend to shoot all over the elevator when going up. So I followed you up, and there you where, shooting around the elevator, up in the air, the windows. You got your blacklist so you would learn to be more serious when a Police Officer.

And no, there was absolutely no one shooting at you. In fact, I believe it was when Soul was giving his Speech in the Nexus, so there wasn't even a raid going on or nothing.

Please don't lie, it really doesn't help your case.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Correct, Soul was giving speech on time of blacklist.
Unban request denied: Too less evidence and admins clearly have a different story.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.