RDM'ed by Wolle

Thread Title: RDM by Wolle

Name of player: Wolle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19550414

Time in GMT: Like 1 PM

Server: v33x (Backup server)

Summary:I was walking into Tides Hotel. And then there was all the Corleones and Wolle as a cop. And Don Corleone said to Wolle: Shot that guy to prove that you are one of us. And then he shot me RANDOM. Please look about 2.51-3.45 min.
[/b]

Evidence: :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfQWdTuOrAI&feature=youtu.be
It's Was an full RP situation there were threating my life i was strikt to follow there orders or they gonna kill me there. How will you Do in real Life if u where threated by the mafia in front of your eyes ? . + U CRDM a hour later of 2 People ?
Wolle, As a cop or cop undercover you dont threat lifes of the citizens, that was complete failrp, Wana Explain?
(04-02-2012, 02:59 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: 4. Just because you are in a gang, does not give you the right to kill anyone.
(04-09-2012, 11:46 AM)Alexia Wrote: Wolle, As a cop or cop undercover you dont threat lifes of the citizens, that was complete failrp, Wana Explain?
(04-02-2012, 02:59 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: 4. Just because you are in a gang, does not give you the right to kill anyone.
i was a cop cuse i talked whit them that i going out of the mafia and work as a cop but they say then No! They where threating that they gonna kill me so if i was not gonna kill that rebel they gonna kill me.
So i didn't want to die so i killed the Rebel And then i was out of mafia and work as a real cop.
I was an Corelone About 10 min befor i killed the rebel then i changed 5min befor cuse i didn't like the mafia anymore then i walked to them and explained that i have been a cop now and there were there they sad prov that you are one us and then i killed the rebel then they sad your free from the mafia now and i payed them 10000 $ And i was no mafia more so it wasent mean to be an RDM if you thinked so i tryied to RP my best.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I think you can ban him : there too many problems with him
You weren't at gun point, so you could've easily runned away, so get a better reason or il ban when i get on.
Just Ban him man!
It has been several days for him to post a reply... BR approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!