- READ -
I'm afraid, I'm part of NV staff. But I have a few things to announce to all of you and it's not even good news.
Why does everyone have to do this?
Why can't we be all peaceful and normal?
Why can't they NOT rage and play normally, like a normal man not just sit there and DDoS shit.
It's not gonna change anything, it's just gonna make it even more worse.
Cmon, we're both communitys. Why not be peaceful? And not start like this piece of shit DDoS war, though I believe my community hasn't DDoS'd FL.

More likely this is directed to the person whose DDoSing us - Hellshell, Sakux and WEEMEE.
I know by saying this, probably wouldn't change anything at all. But from my point of view what you three are doing is wrong. You're trying to stop us? You're making it more worse. You're making us get more aggravated and possibly do more stuffs. (If we did)

Please, stop what you're guys are doing, and we'll stop. (I know that in fact we didn't do anything wrong, then you guys started offending us by DDoSing.)

I'm here to say it all, express my feelings, and I don't care what happens to my FL life, it's been good.

I've had a nice time with FL, thank you for reading.

Sincerely, Virus.
It's been a long time.
wait what?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
See you Virus, have you on my steam :3

And yerh, this shit has to stop.

And after my opinion Hellshell, Sakux and Weemee deserves very long bans for this
i personally think we should get along, nothing wrong with two seperate communities, some of us maybe annoyed but at the end of the day we're just normal people wanting to have fun, cant we keep it like that? its been nice virus and i hope you dont get banned for been a member of NV, its bad whats happening and it could do bye been sorted out but hands are full at the moment with the ammount of DDoS attacks ...

[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(04-08-2012, 02:19 PM)Headster Wrote: i personally think we should get along, nothing wrong with two seperate communities, some of us maybe annoyed but at the end of the day we're just normal people wanting to have fun, cant we keep it like that? its been nice virus and i hope you dont get banned for been a member of NV, its bad whats happening and it could do bye been sorted out but hands are full at the moment with the ammount of DDoS attacks ...

I totally agree with you. We should get along, but some of the members on FL are just mad because we have most of the past FL administrators and now have them as NV administrators.
Just to mention or if you haven't read the whole thread. I'll most likely get banned from FL since I am a "NV Staff".
It's been a long time.
Christ what is wrong with people, are we back in school. "You're friends with that community so now we we're not your friend".
I didn't know that people were DDoSing the NV community as well from FL. What is there to gain with all tnese DDoS attacks? Nothing, just frustrated players, wasted money on bandwidth and hours of extra work eing put in by the server admins and developers. It's all extremely childish, theres nothing wrong with a bit of competition between us but taking it to this extent is pathetic. I hope people realise that this is just a big waste of time for everyone and it would only benefit eveyone if it stops, it doesnt matter who has suffered more now as long as it ends.
(04-08-2012, 02:34 PM)Virus Wrote: [quote='Headster' pid='97105' dateline='1333894799']

I totally agree with you. We should get along, but some of the members on FL are just mad because we have most of the past FL administrators and now have them as NV administrators.

Let me point something out. You got all the minges we perm banned from FL, they joined you guys :-)

And no we are not mad, we got a good team ? Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(04-08-2012, 02:13 PM)Virus Wrote: Please, stop what you're guys are doing, and we'll stop.

Sincerely, Virus.

So it is NV then>? You just admitted it?
Virus Wrote:Hellshell, Sakux and WEEMEE

Wait a minute...

Sakux (aka Dude-Raider(!!)) was my stepbrother, WEEMEE a friend of him.
Believe me when I say it's not them.

They're 11/12 year old kids, I mean...
(04-08-2012, 02:48 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
Virus Wrote:Hellshell, Sakux and WEEMEE

Wait a minute...

Sakux (aka Dude-Raider(!!)) was my stepbrother, WEEMEE a friend of him.
Believe me when I say it's not them.

They're 11/12 year old kids, I mean...

They can't even speak english properly Cheese