Leaving, too unprofessional administration
kthxbai!
I se the Unban request section on the forum and people rage so much, I se people rage there ass off because the where banned for 1 day, you are no exeption, I think the admins is fair toward the player's of FL, and I alway's say: "They have there reasons". I think every one shult think that way, I only ask the full admin's in my main clan to ban people if I have the rigth reason's. So calm your tit's down and get your ass back.
(04-16-2012, 02:29 PM)Grypho Wrote: It seems there is at least one admin banning people if you express your own opinion that he doesn't agree to. When I posted my introduction topic I thought there are good admins.

Whatever, carrying on.

[Image: no_country_for_old_men_tommy_lee_jones.jpg]
Dare to think!
(04-17-2012, 01:36 PM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 02:29 PM)Grypho Wrote: It seems there is at least one admin banning people if you express your own opinion that he doesn't agree to. When I posted my introduction topic I thought there are good admins.

Whatever, carrying on.

[Image: no_country_for_old_men_tommy_lee_jones.jpg]
What does that meme for master?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Bug 
If there where less rulebreakers, the admins (hopefulley) wont ban real quickly, and then we all have alot of fun on this addicting server Smile.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-17-2012, 05:01 AM)Blizzard Wrote: Two things. Although I am not completely siding with anyone..

WWC, like Fultzy said, you are always seeming to be under stress, but don't hesitate in tping and giving rp points. Honestly, I see giving RP points to your friends, anyway.

Beflok, honestly ALOT of players would go into administration and focus on admining more than playing. If I went back to your admin apps, I bet I could show that you said something along those lines, and even if it is not your job, if an admin goes on to play and not help or respond to @ calls AT ALL (I can name people who do this), then I personally think you are wasting the admin spot.

You must really never be on the server because I get rp points from him all he time and the last time I heard you are not suppose to just do a rp for the RP point its suppose to be for the fun of it.Like Coffee Said and Beflok they want to have fun too!
[Image: coffeejr.png]

My character
Name: Coffee Jr Jones
Money: 101679
Donator: 207 days
Time played: 361 Hours
RP Points: 11

Am I the only one thinking admins should put adminnistrating as a 1st priority instead of personal gaming?

That's what I do and I like to get positive response from the players. Actually I no longer really like to RP, but I'm only on the server to adminnistrate.

And no, I am not sarcastic nor ironic. This is actually how I feel. Admins should know what they go into, it's not pure fun.
I'm not charging any of you guys but it's really not the first time we've heard about players being tired of admins not responding/stuff like that.
There are obviously a lot of different viewpoints on this thread, and so to keep everything.. semi-happy, I will respond to none of them. People have their opinions, some people's won't charge regardless of anything, but many people's will be affected by our performance on server and forums. I don't want this thread to fall into a potential bad situation, so I'm doing, what is in my mind, the 'professional' way of dealing with this thread, by closing it. I stand by the fact that my admin team does a great job, however, I work with them closely and watch them, I'm very pleased with them. But regardless, this thread can only lead to drama, so it's getting shut down.

Bye, everyone who is leaving.