Banned for being involved
Hi,today my friend got banned for being involved with another RP community,he was an admin there 2 weeks ago and he volunteerily quited.
Now today,he got banned for that,permanently from forums and now what i want to know is :Why?
Why does a player get banned for being an admin on another RP server?
I'm not going to address who was that or the community he was involved with,but i really want to know for my sake and my friend's sake :Why,what's wrong with being involved with another RP community,i would understand if you were admin on both FL and another RP server,but really,getting banned for being on another community?That's upright absurd.
Now i would appreciate if the admins who were involved with the ban to PM me and let us discuss this.
People who just want to reply and share there opinions on Why it was a righteous ban and why it was not.

~Lfp
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

The following 1 user Likes LowerFlowerPower's post:
  • Nevy
Yeah this is true, he also told me to send a pm to several admins and so i did.
The following 1 user Likes Sommer's post:
  • Prod
Even if you were admin, you shouldn't be banned for that.. it shouldn't even matter to FL
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
The following 1 user Likes Aoixification's post:
  • LowerFlowerPower
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11793
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
The following 2 users Like Korg's post:
  • equal, Fleet Admiral Zapington
He Resigned before that thread were made.
Understood,understood,maybe admins should give him a second chance since he left the community 2 weeks ago,I mean he said that he haden't been on the server for weeks,rarely visiting usually spending his time on playing the fearless,so yeah,you should consider giving him a second chance.

Elder also ended up banned and he wasnt even an admin he just had a 'joke' job with NV. I still think banning all the admins was very excessive cause lets be honest how much does a normal admin here have to do with actually changing anything.
Elder got banned :S?Oh sh*t.