I have been lied to..
Information 
*Sobs* Soul said the server was going to be down for 8hours but is 11:44 here and both servers are down. Why soul wwhhhy.

Jokes, stop attacking the server you seven year olds I wanna drive my Citroen 7CV I just paid 100k for god dammit
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I just tried to get the server back up but it seems like I can't. Only the allmighty can.
Dare to think!
Well didn't you get a 1000$ donate from a guy? I tought you guys bought a damn good hacking security/ddos security (lol i mean who the hell can hack a 1000$ hacking security)
(04-07-2012, 06:27 AM)SuperMiso Wrote: Well didn't you get a 1000$ donate from a guy? I tought you guys bought a damn good hacking security/ddos security (lol i mean who the hell can hack a 1000$ hacking security)

It's not about hacking, it's about DDoSing. If you have the right ressources you can DDoS even a 1000$ firewall, or why do you think big companies which have been DDoSed by Anonymous went offline? Do you think they didn't have any security?
Dare to think!
^ A LOT of people.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
DDoS is the most successful way of attacking companies because all it is is flooding the network which is near impossible to prevent, the internet is streaming with data and DDoS is that data but in huge numbers, the only way to avoid it is to shut the victim down. unfortunately nothing can prevent DDoS, Only resist
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Damnit! I hate DDoSERS! *Nerd Rage!*