Zombie Event...
Smile 
There was a zombie event yesterday but just 5 minutes before it my inernet went off and i missed it. If you were there can you tell me was it good and will there be another one?? Smile
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
(04-06-2012, 07:43 PM)9jakub9 Wrote: There was a zombie event yesterday but just 5 minutes before it my inernet went off and i missed it. If you were there can you tell me was it good and will there be another one?? Smile

It wasn't really an event, more of a "Yargh I'm a zombie, I punch you, you zombie" then people were just like WTF rdm noob and shit goes down.
FUMUKU was coming in a Tides Truck to sort it out but we had to go really slow because Dub would have died. Once we got there the event was over...
Sry, dont support this
(it causes too much event abuse like RDM and missunderstanding.)
The following 2 users Like rahaks650305's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, 9jakub9
Oh i wish there was an event like that where zombies had extra life like 150 instead of 100 and they could infect others ant everybody actually needs to shoot the zombies to get across the city to the chefs or gundealers Smile good idea init???
Oh and what is the 'FUMUKU' ???

(04-06-2012, 08:47 PM)9jakub9 Wrote: Oh and what is the 'FUMUKU' ???

*Facepalms*

No idea of another one.

FUMUKU is a clan in FL, very great clan.

And here is the thread
The following 1 user Likes Crownguard's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Meeeeeh i pwned 2 FUMUKUs yesterday with my mate and 1 had a shotgun other had a M4 and we only had pistolls XD this shows how good they are at their job lol!

Oh yeah, the guy who RDMed me and stole my gun Smile . One of you got kicked for RDM.

It actually wasnt you who killed us, it was a security guard with a TMP and we didnt even have our guns out Tounge
Love it how people try to make things sound better than they really are.
The following 1 user Likes Insanity's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
I didnt say i killed you i sayd pwned by pwned i mean shot or something like that and yeah the security guard got kicked and banned he took the guns.

9jakub9 from how you act now, i only see you as another minge...
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog