Wich Capture Program are you using?
Could you guys maybe tell me what captureprogram you are using, i would like to make my own videos but i don't know how.
[Image: CbfTP.png]

Thank you UTLonghorn12 for making this awesome signature.
(04-06-2012, 01:42 PM)Combine Buster Wrote: Could you guys maybe tell me what captureprogram you are using, i would like to make my own videos but i don't know how.

i'm using fraps but it takes alot of space Cheese
I don't like fraps because it starts to cut the videos into septate movie files. I use dxtory(http://dxtory.com/). I'm pretty sure you have to buy it if I remember correctly, but I've searched quite a bit and tried many programs. This one seemed to work best for me. Keep in mind that I was looking for something that would let me record 1080p smoothly while playing with my Nvidia GTX550 TI.
i usually use WeGame as its free and can be simple, but it doesnt always work on Garrysmod, it used to crash my game on the loading screen then it stopped working in Windows Movie Maker >.>
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

I use WeGame, it's easy to use, you don't see any text in the corners (unlike most other capture software)
and you can capture games in high quality.

Love it. Cheese
I lost my signature.
I used to use wegame but it haves bad quality, I'm quite satisfied with Fraps.
(04-07-2012, 03:09 PM)Mahti Wrote: I used to use wegame but it haves bad quality, I'm quite satisfied with Fraps.

Fraps all the way! Sucks it has HUGE file sizes though.