Ban request. [SC] Marc Patera (Remake)
Exclamation 
Name of player: [SC] Marc Patera

SteamID: i didnt got it

Time in GMT: i think it was about 5:57 (Greece time, i think it's +3 GMT or +2)

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary: I was as an Rebel Leader on my base , at apartments , and we called a Black Dealer. I told him to buy some keypad crakers for 11500$. He dealed, and when i gave him my money he disappeared. I tryed to take his Steam ID but my console didnt say anything. Im asking a full refund and a perm banned of this player, he scammed me.

Evidence: There were member of Rebels, i started shouting he stole me. There was Dj Slepohe and an other member, but i dont remeber his name. Name starts like this [FL:RP] M....
(04-05-2012, 04:38 PM)Hermiown Wrote: Name of player: [SC] Marc Patera

SteamID: i didnt got it

Time in GMT: i think it was about 5:57 (Greece time, i think it's +3 GMT or +2)

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary: I was as an Rebel Leader on my base , at apartments , and we called a Black Dealer. I told him to buy some keypad crakers for 11500$. He dealed, and when i gave him my money he disappeared. I tryed to take his Steam ID but my console didnt say anything. Im asking a full refund and a perm banned of this player, he scammed me.

Evidence: There were member of Rebels, i started shouting he stole me. There was Dj Slepohe and an other member, but i dont remeber his name. Name starts like this [FL:RP] M....
-support Boring Without Evidence. ( I Ment by No Screenshots or Fraps or any kind of application you use to record or take sceenshots.)

USER BANNED FOR POSTING SEVERAL TIMES WITHOUT THE SUFFICIENT RIGHTS - StillAlive

[Image: 157btat.png]
Thank you for the signature Andreas!

I will See you all later in Fearless RP! I will Miss you Since i Already Left Fearless RP Community. (I'll be in the Group Still since i love you all ^-^)
dude 11500$ isnt a small price, he scammed me! this is not fair! you cant let him pass like that
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team