I am BACK!
It all started out with me and Captain Mathias playing FL, i was building a base and he was getting arrested.
Since i was building i had no time to help him so he got mad and went on another server (NV), he then got offered administrating status there and i was pissed. First off he just joined and got it right away and i didn't want him to leave FL. A week passed and we were still mad at each other but then he got promoted to be a Super Admin.
I was really, really pissed and i just wanted to be friends with him.
After a while we managed to work something out.
So i tried playing on NV and i had tonnes of fun.
Then we met a guy named RedNinja, a developer on the server who thought he was untouchable and could break the rules just because he had a higher status than me. He got mad at me for arresting him and i didn't even mean to harm him in anyway OOC, this was just normal RP in game.
Several times i tried to tell him that i wouldn't fight but that i just wanted to be friends, but no he refused and kept on minging.
Me & Mathias was mad at him and both wanted him, we just had one problem, we had no evidence. I told mathias to Spectate me when i was president and guess what. He randomly shot me in the head. Mathias caught him and told the teamleader that he was minging and that we had evidence. The teamleader took in action and banned RedNinja for 10hrs Some admins even agreed on the ban, others didn't.

He ended up posting an abuse thread and because he was friends with a respected admin.
Mathias got demoted to normal admin and he was really mad.
He left NV again and then it all just got boring.
See, Mathias is one of my best friends and i can't imagine playing without him.
So here i am, Back again

-Sincerely Sommer
The following 1 user Likes Sommer's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Welcome back Sommer. You're not the only former NV member which tells me how horrible your experience was there.

We'll meet in the server. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Headster
Welcome back to the better server lol
Welcome back :3
nice
Welcome back Sommer
Welcome back! Smile
Welcome back.
Glad your back!

I should probably change my sig.
Welcome back Sommer!
You left?