Ban Request Ruxandra
Name of player: [FL:RP] Ruxnadra

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15331114

Time in GMT: 10:06 GMT + 1

Server: V2D

Summary: Ruxandra raided me again without reason. I lost all contra. She didnt see anything, she just random lockpick, then RDM'ed me in my home... And she didnt yell.

Evidence: I havent got screens when she raid but after it.
This screen is after raid, here was contra.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021...8404926295
She just raiding without reason. She only want money.
I drove past to the pool and decided to check it out since there was an abbandoned police car outside. I open the door and you shove a weapon to my face, saying some random things.
You don't have to yell anymore before raiding, seems like someone didn't bother too much with reading the rules. I'm raiding for pleasure not money. Don't think 2.000$ covers Kevlar and Ammo.

Here is your "revenge" after I raided you, showing how much grudge you can have for a person.

[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
It isnt reason, i wanted spawn car in free space, but you went to fucking free space.
Its not my problem. I spawned car next to BP, cop car is reason to raid?
So i can stole one cop car and put it next to your base, then raid it. First you lockpicked doors, i saw all, i had camera.
I earned ban for nothing, fuck you all.
Kraken was banned she sent me screens of him spawning a car on her killing her. It was revenge for her raid I also had 3 witnesses. I told you kraken you dont have enough evidence for her ban therefore this is denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!