Surprise
(11-17-2010, 10:45 PM)Dragneel Wrote:
(11-17-2010, 10:36 PM)The Scanner Darkly Wrote: Look at the shape it makes.

so the crowbar makes the lambda mark lol was that so hard to say?Tounge

Yeah, I just wanted to check if you knew Tounge An arm holding a crowbar in "half-life2-style" Shapes the HL Logo Cheese
I always thought that "why the logo? Where do they have it from, or why did htey choose exactly that?" And now i know :3
(11-17-2010, 11:27 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I always thought that "why the logo? Where do they have it from, or why did htey choose exactly that?" And now i know :3

It's actually most likey due to the fact that in radioactive decay (where the term 'Half-Life' comes from) the Decay Constant is represented by a Lambda.

The crowbar makin that shape was most likey a nice addition that happened to be the case Tounge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-life
WTF? I like half life I really do, I have been to a "half life" lan once but serisly sniperwolf have you really go search on the internet to findout why half life is called half life! Tounge
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roleplay
(11-19-2010, 03:00 PM)Quings Wrote: WTF? I like half life I really do, I have been to a "half life" lan once but serisly sniperwolf have you really go search on the internet to findout why half life is called half life! Tounge

What? I don't get what you mean.... I already know of Half-Life in that context, in the physics-sense. I didn't need to google it Tounge
(11-19-2010, 05:20 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(11-19-2010, 03:00 PM)Quings Wrote: WTF? I like half life I really do, I have been to a "half life" lan once but serisly sniperwolf have you really go search on the internet to findout why half life is called half life! Tounge

What? I don't get what you mean.... I already know of Half-Life in that context, in the physics-sense. I didn't need to google it Tounge

thats even worse^^
I agree with Sniperwofl. That's the stuff people are ment to learn in school? Cheese Not that I ever learned something...
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
We're doing it in Physics! Radioactivity for the win!