Surprise
I didnt know this, but I didnt get really surprised when I saw it Tounge Did anyone else know this?? Huh
[Image: halflife-logo-590x288.jpg]
Awesome! Didn't know it. I'm wondering if the developers know it?
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
I think it's the purpose Tounge
know what? that the freaking crowbar is orange? lol (whoop dee f*cking dooxD)
(11-17-2010, 07:44 PM)Dragneel Wrote: know what? that the freaking crowbar is orange? lol (whoop dee f*cking dooxD)

appareantly you've never played Half-life 2? Skeptical
(11-17-2010, 09:14 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(11-17-2010, 07:44 PM)Dragneel Wrote: know what? that the freaking crowbar is orange? lol (whoop dee f*cking dooxD)

your kidding me right?
let me put it this way, and this way im actually a shamed of even saying it

but when i play hl2, i can say the same thing they say in the game at the same time-.-' so yeh, im a hl2 geek
(11-17-2010, 09:17 PM)Dragneel Wrote:

your kidding me right?

but when i play hl2, i can say the same thing they say in the game at the same time-.-' so yeh, im a hl2 geek

Well then I just guess what you wrote was sarcastic, and you actually understand the meaning of the picture except that the crowbar is orange Wink
(11-17-2010, 09:41 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(11-17-2010, 09:17 PM)Dragneel Wrote:

your kidding me right?

Well then I just guess what you wrote was sarcastic, and you actually understand the meaning of the picture except that the crowbar is orange Wink

call me a retard but i have seriously no clue, dont see how a pic of a black crowbar actually have anything to do with the hl2 crowbar, the hl2 crowbar is red not orange
Look at the shape it makes.
(11-17-2010, 10:36 PM)The Scanner Darkly Wrote: Look at the shape it makes.

so the crowbar makes the lambda mark lol was that so hard to say?Tounge