Error with ban system
Your name: Jaxx

Your ban ID: 1115

Banned by: Console

Server Both

Involved: -A

Why we should unban you: Well it says Error with ban system and what does that mean i just got unbanned and now i am banned again could someone please explain what that means?

Bump!
My guess is you got perm banned ages ago for some reason but due to an error it didnt work and you got rebanned
as for the actual reason behind the ban i dont know we will have too see if anyone remembers
(04-06-2012, 10:55 PM)Temar Wrote: My guess is you got perm banned ages ago for some reason but due to an error it didnt work and you got rebanned
as for the actual reason behind the ban i dont know we will have too see if anyone remembers

I just got unbanned for what happened 1 year ago and i am still banned from the server due to this Error and it kinda sucks when i got all exited and wanted to play when my enban request got accepted
I dont know nothing about an unban
that ban that is current on you has been there ages and you have been banned since then
(04-07-2012, 05:44 PM)Temar Wrote: I dont know nothing about an unban
that ban that is current on you has been there ages and you have been banned since then

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11446

That was the unban request and it was accepted
ok after some checking I do see another unban request that is approved
and this should of been removed
the issue im wondering about now is
why has the proper ban been completely removed

on a Side note you will be unbanned, before server come back on, just doing some checking on the missing ban
(04-07-2012, 05:48 PM)Temar Wrote: ok after some checking I do see another unban request that is approved
and this should of been removed
the issue im wondering about now is
why has the proper ban been completely removed

on a Side note you will be unbanned, before server come back on, just doing some checking on the missing ban

Thank you
Talked with thetim
This ban as been updated as expired and Set to reason of proper ban