UnBan req. The Hood04
Yes its allot of writing but please read

On April 3rd i was playing the fearless server around 8pm on the Rp_Evocity_v33x Map, And i was president for a while... until i was killed by a gun dealer with the the name "ABC". I was in my safe house (Top Floor apartments) and i was looking around and i saw some one freezing props near my door. So i open it and i see a gun dealer prop blocking my only way in to my apartment house. So i put the city under lock down and i call for back up and no one could help me because the prop block. But after i called lock down the gun dealer got a pick lock and broke into my place and literally tried killing me for no RP reason. But beforehe got in i jumped off the roof and landed in the street with about 45 hp.... and right when i get down the street i got sniped by that gun dealer (game over) and i loose my president job. So i switch my job to cop, and i saw another officer get killed by that ABC gun dealer ( ABC was on massive sniper rampage ) and the gun shot came from my roof of my (house apartment) and i run up the stairs and their was prop block from that gun dealer STILL....

So what i do is leave the apartment lobby and went around the back, and started building another way into my apartment (used the fence to get on roof) And i saw "Ruff Black" (Wero) and he came up to me saying "I'm going to get you banned for prop climbing" and i replied and said "ruff I'm not prop Climbing this is my house i own it, and a gun dealer broke in and prop blocked my door so I'm making another way in." and Wero aka Ruff replied " still that prop climb, But wont post a ban request if you give me 5k" and i said back to him "kid I'm not giving you money for no reason, im not prop climbing... this is my house i own it" (and i tried telling the kid the whole story how i was pres and that's what happened)

And i know i have been "banned" 2 times already, but that doesn't mean it makes me a bad person. I feel as if i was wrongly accused and i dont deserve this punishment.

Please some one help !

Quote: By Wero

"The Hood04{420}" STEAM_0:1:8321953

Name of player: The Hood04{420}

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8321953

Time in GMT: around 10:30 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: He Propclimbed as cop for shooting a criminal

Evidence: http://www10.pic-upload.de/04.04.12/w3b1edxemak.jpg

Quote:
By Holdem

Ban request Aproved.

User will be banned for 5 days since he's already been banned two times.
Appeal reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Please use the template, available at www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Kyle 'david' Weed:

8351:

[FL] Holdem:

Rp_evocity_v33x:

Involved: No admin was involved at the time.

Why we should unban you: On April 3rd i was playing the fearless server around 8pm on the Rp_Evocity_v33x Map, And i was president for a while... until i was killed by a gun dealer with the the name "ABC". I was in my safe house (Top Floor apartments) and i was looking around and i saw some one freezing props near my door. So i open it and i see a gun dealer prop blocking my only way in to my apartment house. So i put the city under lock down and i call for back up and no one could help me because the prop block. But after i called lock down the gun dealer got a pick lock and broke into my place and literally tried killing me for no RP reason. But beforehe got in i jumped off the roof and landed in the street with about 45 hp.... and right when i get down the street i got sniped by that gun dealer (game over) and i loose my president job. So i switch my job to cop, and i saw another officer get killed by that ABC gun dealer ( ABC was on massive sniper rampage ) and the gun shot came from my roof of my (house apartment) and i run up the stairs and their was prop block from that gun dealer STILL....

So what i do is leave the apartment lobby and went around the back, and started building another way into my apartment (used the fence to get on roof) And i saw "Ruff Black" (Wero) and he came up to me saying "I'm going to get you banned for prop climbing" and i replied and said "ruff I'm not prop Climbing this is my house i own it, and a gun dealer broke in and prop blocked my door so I'm making another way in." and Wero aka Ruff replied " still that prop climb, But wont post a ban request if you give me 5k" and i said back to him "kid I'm not giving you money for no reason, im not prop climbing... this is my house i own it" (and i tried telling the kid the whole story how i was pres and that's what happened)

And i know i have been "banned" 2 times already, but that doesn't mean it makes me a bad person. I feel as if i was wrongly accused and i dont deserve this punishment.

Please some one help !
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

Two wrongs don't make a right, you propclimbed therefore you got your ban. We can't really check if that "ABC" person was in fact propblocking anything since no one has got proof of it.

What you should of done is take pictures or record a demo for us to see and take action, not take matters into your own hand, since this leads to you been banned, and not the other person. So in the future, please, report rulebreakers instead of dealing with them yourself, since this can get you into trouble when you're just trying to do something right unfortunetly.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.