Ban request on: Potato$team, Astrocow and Beer'n'Steak
Name of player: Potato$team, Astrocow and Beer'n'Steak

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24957515 (Potato) STEAM_0:1:25419585 (Astrocow) STEAM_0:0:38603282 (beer'n'Steak)

Time in GMT: 7:25 pm - 8:10 pm (Not exact)

Server: 33x

Summary: These "Prestigious" Members where using SS as a job to get the guns for their clan, Even though they where a criminal clan (They even killed me (Police Commander))
I had my gun-up because It looked like they where trying to arrest a guy (As an SS would) Then I went in and they all pointed guns at me, potato tried to cuff me and I retaliated.

Evidence: :

Note the 1 death I have....
1. We are not a criminal clan. We also occasionally role-play as members of the government, as demonstrated yesterday.
2. No rules were broken, the laws were followed. We did not even attack our enemies using these guns. We just shot the driver of a stolen vehicle and a police commander that had decided to randomly open fire on us.
3. This is probably a misunderstanding on your part, but anyway. No rules were broken during our RP as Special Services. We just changed our job names to something stupid like that so that all three of us would match. Prestigious is a group of rich business men slightly linked to the Mafia. Nothing in our clan prevents our members from being part of the government.

Done.
There's not enough evidence here. Do you have a video of the incident?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I can guarantee you that the words used in my defense are the truth. And i was myself surprised to see this request pop up as to my memory, no rules were broken.
(04-05-2012, 11:00 AM)Ryan660 Wrote: 1. We are not a criminal clan. We also occasionally role-play as members of the government, as demonstrated yesterday.
2. No rules were broken, the laws were followed. We did not even attack our enemies using these guns. We just shot the driver of a stolen vehicle and a police commander that had decided to randomly open fire on us.
3. This is probably a misunderstanding on your part, but anyway. No rules were broken during our RP as Special Services. We just changed our job names to something stupid like that so that all three of us would match. Prestigious is a group of rich business men slightly linked to the Mafia. Nothing in our clan prevents our members from being part of the government.

Done.
1. But why where you role-playing your clan in the GOV anyway?

2. I did not open fire,
1. I Fired in the air to get your attention, My Character Saw you as a criminal organization because he had "Seen you lot before"
2. I fired at you because you tried to cuff me...

3. 1. You where the only SS there was, There was nothing saying you couldn't go round as a group, Why do you think you need your Linked-to-the-mafia clan-tag to distinguish that?
2. I Think if someone where to go into a government job I think there would be back-ground checks for thinks like links to criminals.
3. I dont think 3 RICH BUSINESS MEN would be secret agents working for the president.
Could we please get more evidences to tomorrow? (17 April)
3 days and still no reply.

Ban request denied.