Ban Request: Beer'n'steak + AstroCow
Name of player: Beer'n'Steak
AstroCow

SteamID: Beer: STEAM_0:0:38603282
astro: STEAM_0:1:25419585

Time in GMT: 14:00 ±

Server: v33

Summary:I Drived to lake then i saw a huge walls so i drived past it. I saw a the door got opened and I stepped out of my car. Then I talked to AstraCow if he meaby had a Banshee (stolen) for sell I were paying 1.5k for it. Cause a mate asked me if i could find it, it was stolen near lake.

Then AstroCow Said to Been'n'Steak: Alberto Romano: Kill him. Take is BMW. Sell it = Success.
Promote to RDM

So Beer'n'Steak rdmed me.
In occ He proved also he rdmed me.

[FL:RP]Beer'n'Steak (Alex n/c): The boss told me to kill you.
(<3) (OOC) AstroCow: Yes
.(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Cherryberry: so then u just rdm me? u kild me got this teskt as proof.ty
(OOC) [FL:RP]Beer'n'Steak (Alex n/c): It's a order, so yeah, it wasnt rdm no offence.

- After This the also Random stolen my car to sell it for money
=Raiding for money/Stealing for money/Random steal car

I was no threat at all in this whole time. I was a suited man with job: unknow didn't had a weapon or anything

Evidence:
Proof in console teskten above + photo
[Image: QuXTe.png]
You were in our territory. We were in the middle of a clan war era. It was a really bad idea from the start to even hang around here.
I mean, in real life: If you enter "the hood", with a car like that & dressed like that, you can only expect to have it stolen and to be killed. Especially when wearing the clothes of our clan.

Also, you were the one who gave us the idea. When you said " I would like to buy a stolen banshee from you" or i do not know what other similar phrase. And, perhaps by looking at my character and the way he acted, you would of recognized the following description: Unhinged, Aggressive, Fearless.

Done.
not at all, I had just my suit on. my job wasn't something like clan war job.

also, expesive vila's by the public lake aint a hood at all. c

Clothes of your clan? most of your clan where in normal char clothes 1-2 suits total of the 5.

I aint looking at your description? why should I? I just came to search my friends car.

also your "territory" is a open public road.

Edit:
(04-03-2012, 12:52 PM)Ryan660 Wrote: You were in our territory. We were in the middle of a clan war era.

How can u clan war with out a clan?
Which we claimed & fought for. And, villas? These are small houses.
Also, when you arrive to the door of a fortress, with 20 meter tall walls, it's a bad idea to knock in the first place. Especially when the area, in my opinion, has been clearly described as a war zone.
And, in case you don't know how the hood works, when someone wearing the same clothes or even hat of a gang, they will be shot down. Which is exactly what happened. We work following those lines, but in a classier manner.

In any case, i do not want this to be a flame war. I apologize for what i have done. Feel free to carry this request on as you wish.
I have followed AstraCow's orders, so.. I did not RDM you since i have been told to kill you.
(04-03-2012, 01:07 PM)Ryan660 Wrote: Which we claimed & fought for. And, villas? These are small houses.
Also, when you arrive to the door of a fortress, with 20 meter tall walls, it's a bad idea to knock in the first place. Especially when the area, in my opinion, has been clearly described as a war zone.
And, in case you don't know how the hood works, when someone wearing the same clothes or even hat of a gang, they will be shot down. Which is exactly what happened. We work following those lines, but in a classier manner.

In any case, i do not want this to be a flame war. I apologize for what i have done. Feel free to carry this request on as you wish.

same clothes or even hat of a gang, they will be shot down. Which is exactly what happened. We work following those lines, but in a classier manner

this means u rdm everyone with a suit on the drives by or park there car?

with 20 meter tall walls
Allowed to be 3M max? also has to be a fence?
Also this wall wasn't RP based.

it's a bad idea to knock in the first place
I aint knocked or waited in front of the door.
I drived past And u guys opened door so i walked out to ask..
(04-03-2012, 01:58 PM)Beern'Steak Wrote: I have followed AstraCow's orders, so.. I did not RDM you since i have been told to kill you.

Its still rdm like this. I can't say: hey beer kill those guys there.

and u blind kill them.

(04-03-2012, 02:06 PM)[FL:RP] Cherryberry Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 01:07 PM)Ryan660 Wrote: Which we claimed & fought for. And, villas? These are small houses.

same clothes or even hat of a gang, they will be shot down. Which is exactly what happened. We work following those lines, but in a classier manner

this means u rdm everyone with a suit on the drives by or park there car?

with 20 meter tall walls
Allowed to be 3M max? also has to be a fence?
Also this wall wasn't RP based.

it's a bad idea to knock in the first place
I aint knocked or waited in front of the door.
I drived past And u guys opened door so i walked out to ask..
(04-03-2012, 01:58 PM)Beern'Steak Wrote: I have followed AstraCow's orders, so.. I did not RDM you since i have been told to kill you.

Its still rdm like this. I can't say: hey beer kill those guys there.

and u blind kill them.

1. You were driving your car around inside of our territory. Our territory not being limited to the walls, that being the base. And we conquered these lands in a role-play manner. By fighting.
2. To my knowledge, i was opening the gate to let someone up when you came speeding in your BMW & stopped right in front of our base. Immediately putting us in high-alert.
3. I take the entire responsibility for what Beer has done and i do not want him to be punished for it.
4. Also, all of the bases i have seen so far, at United Materials or other have had walls the same size as this one. And these walls were designed to demonstrate the wealth & importance of the clan. As done during the Middle Ages.
5. Our base was easily penetrable.
6. You trespassed the land of a clan in the middle of a war. And died. Not a smart move.
Dude you rdmed me at the same place, at the same time.
And you said the same to me, tresspassing.
WTF I was just driving there I was on the road.
And you said to me it was an order of a guy,
WTF If I say Hi bro, can you kill ... and ... ?
you wont kill em' will ya? that's RDM
(04-03-2012, 07:58 PM)Weemee1337 Wrote: Dude you rdmed me at the same place, at the same time.
And you said the same to me, tresspassing.
WTF I was just driving there I was on the road.
And you said to me it was an order of a guy,
WTF If I say Hi bro, can you kill ... and ... ?
you wont kill em' will ya? that's RDM

I must say, i do not remember you. The only order to kill i remember giving out that day was against Chery. And to be totally honest, it was a mindless action. And i now totally regret it.

Tbh, I think its strange that after 3-4 days still no admin reply.