Not really a goodbye but a more of less activity
Hello and goodbye.

Nah just joking would be too short of a thread now to the real thread.

Hello im Ghost_walker most of you probably don't know you so most of you wont miss me and the people that DO know me probably wont miss me either. Anyway since Easter is comming close i will be gone for about 1 week i Think not sure and i might be less and less on Fearless over the next couple of weeks and that is because i can't stand the minges i can't stand the Randomers i mean for once the only thing i wan't to do is PassiveRp by either building a Hotel or Building my Trailer park then what happends? During my hotel RP i got shoot (fun right) and during my new Trailer RP at the lake people would not leave us alone people would just run around and throw props around and i feel that i need a break from that. So there for i will probably not be online to much these next weeks and probably wont be online at all during Easter (hey i always have WoW ;D ) well anyway i know im not going to be gone permanently but i will miss you guys :S. Well hope to see you in a few weeks when i feel like i can return to Fearless without having to scream my lungs out at Minges and Randomers.

Your's Sincerely

Ghost_Walker

PS: Im gonna miss seeing Coffee Trolling Around.

EDIT: Probably still going to be on the forums derping around!

EDIT2: Tldr: Screw you im going away.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

[Image: nr3Dg.jpg]
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
tl;dr

Goodbye dude. See ya around Wink
See you around mate dont leave us Wink
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Bai bai, hope to see you around soon.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Bai bai, hope to see you around soon. Smile
See ya dude, and theres always gonna be minges. That's just something you have to deal with, FL is 10 times better when it comes to not having that many minges compared to your average darkrp server.. So i'd be thankful lol.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
bai bai my nachos lova : ( hope to see you soon : )
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
There will be minges everywhere. But this is the only server where they are the small population. Dont leave us!! D:
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
as i stated im not 100% leaving but im gonna be active much less there will be times i will be on the server but probably not this week or next week since im feeling burned out as heck or in other words just tiered i can barely keep myself awake at this very moment so im gonna go to bed and i hope that when i come back to the server i will be refreshed and a lot more happy Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate